CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread

JCon

22 hours ago, Noeller said:

The Make Some Nooooiiiiise thing is a lot and it's a lot annoying, but as mentioned, it's EVERYWHERE.... Also, the jackasses in Calgary have to run a "be quiet on O, be loud on D" PSAs, so at least we're not doing that....??

We should. So many idiot fans in the stands these days. Shoutout to the dummy in the north end zone trying to start the wave while our red zone offence breaks huddle.

22 hours ago, Noeller said:

I have never seen that once.....

I've definitely seen it at IGF multiple times... and sometimes it's needed... some people get too fired up after the "FRIST DOWN" cheer during critical drives...

Speaking of critical drives... I need to jump on youtube and see if Waders has last week's game up... would love to watch that soul-sucking 10 min drive again 

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

We should. So many idiot fans in the stands these days. Shoutout to the dummy in the north end zone trying to start the wave while our red zone offence breaks huddle.

I noticed this quite a bit last year.

As we approach and pass 30k in the stands, there are just too many casuals there to party who don't know football etiquette. Need the video/audio reminders for the new crowd. 

4 hours ago, Stickem said:

Pigrome signed by the Redblacks......I wonder how much info between Desjarlis and Pigrome will be dissemenated to the 2 colours before Sat.........Have to be on our toes and change game plan accordingly

I mean if their coaches can’t watch film and pick up the basic schemes of any teams no information is going to help them

2 hours ago, GCn20 said:

He basically says Winnipeg, but I have friends in Saskatchewan who plied me with food and liquor so......

Desjarlais hasn't been here in two years and Piggy had a cup of coffee and couldn't figure out the SY play book. Not scared of what they may reveal.

Pigrome is a physical talent, but couldn't grasp our playbook. I hope he tells them everything he knows.

Based on what? 

I have a question:

how many offensive plays do the  Bombers have in their playbook that they actually use in a game?

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I mean if their coaches can’t watch film and pick up the basic schemes of any teams no information is going to help them

signals maybe?

Edited by Mark F

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Is it the non-alcoholic section as I sometimes link some people's bad timing to alcohol intake. 🙂 

Definitely not... My wife pays for a Global players salary with her purchase of local beers at games.... Ha ha. We're in 226 because @JCon told me West Side Rules...............

6 hours ago, Stickem said:

Pigrome signed by the Redblacks......I wonder how much info between Desjarlis and Pigrome will be dissemenated to the 2 colours before Sat.........Have to be on our toes and change game plan accordingly

Oh you West siders. Everybody knows WEST SIDE SUCKS! Its for grannys. The East is for the beasts!

208 REPRESENTIN'

It 'seemed' like the leos last game had some inside info the way they penetrated our o'line and caused a lot of havoc.....Couture would have known a lot of our tendencies BUT like many have commented Pigrome would only have scant knowledge of our offence....Now Desjarlis has intimate knowledge of our guys and their play....Does that give them an edge.....I'll answer my own concern and say probably not ....I just hope we throw new looks at Ottawa and don't get comfortable like we did against the leo's.... 

15 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Oh you West siders. Everybody knows WEST SIDE SUCKS! Its for grannys. The East is for the beasts!

208 REPRESENTIN'

One year we sat on the west side and it was unbearable how many people complained about play calls and clearly did not know anything. Crotchety old whiners. My friend got hit in the back by an old coot that didn't like us making noise on defense.

207 here.

1 minute ago, BBlink said:

One year we sat on the west side and it was unbearable how many people complained about play calls and clearly did not know anything. Crotchety old whiners. My friend got hit in the back by an old coot that didn't like us making noise on defense.

207 here.

209 here... say it with me "West Side Sucks!  West Side Sucks!"

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Definitely not... My wife pays for a Global players salary with her purchase of local beers at games.... Ha ha. We're in 226 because @JCon told me West Side Rules...............

1 hour ago, JCon said:

FACTS! And, East side sucks. 

1 hour ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

The east side is for those sun-seeking muppets with their leathery skin, while the west side just rules, plain and simple. 

West side has, and always will suck. East side is where the real fans sit. It's written in stone. Wade Miller 3:16. 

1 hour ago, BBlink said:

You win a couple pizza derbys and it goes to your head

They CHEATED last week!!

14 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

West side has, and always will suck. East side is where the real fans sit. It's written in stone. Wade Miller 3:16. 

They CHEATED last week!!

Yup they jumped early. Offsides should have been called.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Youve been given false information.