3 stars plus hh holy cow

wbbfan

Agudosi being everything we need to compliment our receiving core makes me smile.

Collaros is worth every penny and more considering we have no run game and an oline that is struggling more than it has in recent memory.

Ellingson is money in the bank

Willie bringing an extra gear near the end of the game was scary

Yep! Amazing win!

1 - Collaros - played unreal and willed the team to win.

2 - Ellingson - caught almost everything sent his way.

3 - Agudosi - amazing route running and two critical touchdown receptions.

HH - Defence - bent but didn't break - we could have potentially been blown out if Calgary scores on those red zone posessions.

Take a much needed break boys! You've certainly earned it!

Six and 0 baby!

1.  Zac Collaros
His ability to extend plays and face tough 2nd down situations is something else.   No run game and facing steady pressure.....Zac just finds ways to get it done.  Over 300 again, and his win -loss record here.....speaks for itself.
2.  Ellingson
Him and Zac seem to have some form of ESP.  No matter what the situation, these guys just find ways to hook up.  Huge game from Greg, tonight.

3.  Agudosi, Carlton
If this guy still has anything lying around, back on the Practice Roster - he can just send it forward.   Great height and reach, and can catch the pigskin.  Another red zone threat for Zac.

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Ellingson is a ridiculous football player.

Our run game is the runny poops.

I am just so eternally thankful that Rod Black retired before we signed him as we wouldn't hear the end of his mancrush this season. 🤦‍♂️

1. Collaros. Listen, I don't wanna get hyperbolic, but I think this is the best Bombers QB I've ever seen.... I mean Dunigan was ******* good, for sure, but.... This is special. 

2. Ellingson... Better and better and better. Thought he was Darvin replacement... Maybe Lawler? 

3. Agudosi.... "When you're 6'6", you're always open... " - Kamau Incompletersen

HH - IGF on a hot summer night. Bless you, fam, and see you Aug 25th!

Fwiw, I think we lose our first game of the year at McMahon in a couple weeks, but rebound at home on the 25th, after the bye... 

19 minutes ago, do or die said:

1.  Zac Collaros
His ability to extend plays and face tough 2nd down situations is something else.   No run game and facing steady pressure.....Zac just finds ways to get it done.  Over 300 again, and his win -loss record here.....speaks for itself.
2.  Ellingson
Him and Zac seem to have some form of ESP.  No matter what the situation, these guys just find ways to hook up.  Huge game from Greg, tonight.

3.  Agudosi, Carlton
If this guy still has anything lying around, back on the Practice Roster - he can just send it forward.   Great height and reach, and can catch the pigskin.  Another red zone threat for Zac.

Zac has won as many Grey Cups with the Bombers as he has lost games. 2. 
Duke might be the leading receiver in the league by the end of this week. 
Agudosi had one heck of a fine first game in the CFL. Has a player ever scored 2 td’s in their first game? 

Happiest Honker award.- #5, disrupts and makes plays. BLM heard his footsteps  all game - only 12 completions….TWELVE!

Edited by Rod Black

1, Collaros is fast becoming a Bomber legend. 

2. Ellingson is a lock to be a thousand yard receiver. 

3. Agudosi, We have a huge target that can stretch the field.

HH to our Defense. They never give up on a play. They play right up to the whistle. The result is we win more than we lose. I give credit for that to Mike O'Shea, Richie Hall & our defensive coaches.  our D is a reflection of the kind of player our HC was. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

The three stars have been said over and over so I don't need a repeat.

HH#1 The defence when it really mattered at the end. The D Line kicked it up many notches, and BLM was running for his life. And of course Houston for his interception at the end. That wasn't his only great play, but it was definitely his best of the night.

HH#2  The crowd. What an atmosphere in the building tonight!! My ears are still ringing!

Pass protection was fine...not sure why people rag in that...QBs get pressured...and CGY has one of the better front 4's and their LB's are top of line too...there was no question they would get pressure...but a good QB...recievers making right reads...well u can beat it...

11 minutes ago, Booch said:

Pass protection was fine...not sure why people rag in that...QBs get pressured...and CGY has one of the better front 4's and their LB's are top of line too...there was no question they would get pressure...but a good QB...recievers making right reads...well u can beat it...

When 6 blockers are getting beat by 3 rushers before an intermediate route can develop pass pro is struggling.