Banjo Bowl

IC Khari

During pre-game the B'Nai Brith should hold a small ceremony and present Khalif Mitchell with an honorary Torah, yarmulke and flag of Israel.  What a turd that Mitchell is.  It's sad testament as to how low the Riders have fallen.  Mitchell shouldn't see a field in professional sports anywhere ever again.

http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/americas/1.740410

40 minutes ago, MyDogHasScheifeles said:

Uggg to Johnson getting the start again. I was hoping after watching the film on Johnson missing tackle after tackle and just not covering well all game MOS would put Randle back in the lineup.

Assuming Randle can go.

The week is young, perhaps a change still occurs.

Not Johnson's first bad game of the season.  He was able to bounce back after a rough start so I'm hoping he can come back strong from that one.  I haven't heard anything about Randle being ready yet and I'll still take B Johnson over Posey.

In fairness, Johnny Adams was an All Star last year...like, literally, he was voted as an All Star. So you have to give him that. And first game back, he looked really good, up against the best receiver in the league. He definitely stumbled BAD vs the Riders, but let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt. 

Frederick and Randle both considered options to replace an injured CJ Roberts this week, according to Bauming....

On 9/5/2016 at 4:33 PM, IC Khari said:

Anyone worried ...

that we'll slaughter the Riders? ;)

I'm worried about a potential letting up and coming out flat. Hopefully not but sometimes it happens after winning a close game especially a LDC.

Also assume a few calls will go Sask's way. Even better if calls go their way and we still crush them. Then what happens to their argument?

I'll be there with the wife and father in law, (both Bomber fans), looking forward to another fun game. Had a great time with Bomber fans at the LDC and I am excited to hopefully see another close game! Yeah we aren't playing the greatest football of all time lol but still enjoy the atmosphere of the rivalry. Just not looking forward to the crazy wait at the Rum Hut! :unsure:

38 minutes ago, Noeller said:

this absolutely feels like more of a trap game than LDC did going in.....if the Bombers aren't 100% prepared to bring their A game, they'll get smacked in the mouth for sure.

It'll be so loud there's no way this is a closer game than the LDC. With all the young guys the riders have coming in i can see it being pretty intimidating.