Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

blueingreenland

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by blueingreenland

  1. Yup. The Bombers might be lucky to win more than 2 or 3 more games this season.
  2. The touches weren't the problem tonight. B.C. stacked the box after the 1st Quarter. When the other team is scoring and ALL your coach EVER does is kick after 3rd and 2, you deserve to lose. Granted, we might have won if Collaros was in, but losing to a first start rookie QB is inexcusable. One of the most embarrassing losses certainty in a decade.
  3. I'm not a fan to boo my own team...but the Bombers deserve those boos...
  4. This is on this Offense. Sorry. Last 4 drives and no points. No excuses.
  5. Crap. We could be losing at the half!
  6. This game was a caricature of the Redblacks franchise the last few seasons...they just finds ways to lose.
  7. Is it time to change the title of this thread?? Yikes!
  8. Yeah, everyone on TV saw that...it would be nice if Suitor and Smith would state the obvious but the only thing the TSN dou can do is gush about the sudden resurgence of the amazing Ottawa Redblacks.
  9. That's what I felt too. A bad Ottawa team plus an expected win by the Bombers = trouble
  10. Unfortunately, with the short week, there's only one real practice - Wednesday. Which may make the Bombers decision to roster Collaros difficult. I'm guessing they leave Collaros off this week - bring Brown on - but who starts is anyone's guess as we never know what's going through O'Shea's head.
  11. Yeah, but the DB's haven't really been the problem in this game. When the Offense can't get at least 1 yard on 2nd and 3...yeah, 4 points in a half ain't enough.
  12. Oh boy! 2 Drives: 1 INT, 1 run with no gain and 1 Sack. I wonder if the Bombers are trying to show us a game where both the Offense and Defense are horrible.
  13. I know I'm stating the obvious here...but boy, does Trevor Harris ever get rid of the ball quick. On numerous plays, I've seen the pressure coming from Toronto...Harris either hits the hot inside route or throws the side screen. So why can't we do that? Why can't Collaros? Serious question...
  14. Guys, am I wrong or has Collaros always had trouble with the blitz/pressure?? Or this a Receiver issue? Maybe I'm being too hard on him, but if a team sent Kevin Glenn or Khari Jones pressure, they'd get torched by Milt.
  15. I'm getting nightmare flashbacks from that "Screws" Playoff game years ago.
  16. Hard to watch. I thought with our improved O line and D line we'd be improved this year. Turns out we're worse...and everyone else is better.
  17. Elks might put up 40 tonight...scratch that...maybe 50.
  18. This might get ugly! Yikes! Bombers might be playing from behind all game.
  19. One of the worst PI calls I've ever seen. That was a head scratcher. And that's the game.
  20. 2nd and long...the worst situation for this Bombers D
  21. Hard to get that picture out of my mind.
  22. I'm probably the only one on this board who was cheering for the Riders (or at least admits it). I can't stand Jason Maas or Alexander, plus I've lived in SK for years...but yeah, SK deserved it, they were the best team this year, and also today. Congrats to them. Hopefully the Bombers come back stronger in 2026.
  23. The Riders are playing 1 American Receiver (I believe), but 4 American O-lineman. Thus the great running game and protection for Harris. Collaros could have 1 more good year in the 'Peg; however he'll need better protection or he'll end the year in the hospital.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.