Everything posted by sweep the leg
-
Bombers-Stamps Early Chat
With Collaros back Oliveira can be a threat coming out of the backfield again. I haven’t double checked stats, but it seems like Brown never threw the ball to him.
-
GDT-Bombers-Als
I guess we have no interest in seeing Perkins play…
-
2026 Bombers Season
I haven’t been on the site for a few days. Is Hawk Man something we’re calling Mike now?
-
Banjo Bowl GDT
can he? I’m betting Elsbury could bury some guys out at te too. Trying to move the nt/dt is a bigger ask than what Eli’s doing.
-
Banjo week lead up
Over/under set at 3.5 for pulled hamstrings.
-
Banjo week lead up
The Goalie vs Booch fight would be a good occasion for a MBB meet and greet.
-
Banjo week lead up
Maybe they’ll let him chase kicks. Otherwise I’m not sure what he’ll do. Backup Vaval and maybe get a gadget play or two on offense.
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
I should have been more clear, I meant switching Cobb out for Singer would mean more than just changing who our #5 receiver is. I’m 100% in favour of making that change.
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
Just bc you’re listed on the depth chart as the field wr doesn’t mean you have to be the #5 option. Philpot plays out there a lot and he’s the most targeted receiver in the league. We can also move him around.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
That’s how my dad always described Bennett too. Coleman was so smooth. Catching a punt is really hard and he made it look easy.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
We score 51 and turn the season around.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Delete
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
I raced a kid (16) on the football team I coached a few years ago. I was chirping a few guys that their 40+ yr old coach could outrun them. I was an athlete back in the day and ran track so I figured I still had some speed left. Deal was I had to race a db or rec but I got to choose which one. Losing to that kid was legit one of the worst moments of my life. It was the first day of me acknowledging being an old man…
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
I’m not a fan of Younger’s D either, but there’s still no excuse for missing that tackle. He makes that play and it’s much more likely the Elks don’t make that kick. The players don’t get to be absolved of all blame.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
can’t believe Younger missed that tackle on Luther to seal the game.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
That’s a very tough catch to make. It’s a rocket at a lbers head from short range.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
His receiver lost his balance on that route. Still shouldn’t be yelling at him though.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Why are we going empty?
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Condell calls a great series and then give us those two turd calls inside the 10. We love our <15yard fgs.
-
Aug 21 @ Edmonton
I’m pretty sure they’re doing this just to mess with us lol
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Tyjuan Garbutt cut by the Ticats.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Yankees hitting coach never played a game in mlb, Oilers pp coach never played a game in the NHL, Chiefs qb coach never played a game of pro football, etc etc etc.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
This way of thinking has been proven wrong a million times in every sport.
-
2026 Bombers Season
I thought Bryant had one of his better games last weekend. Still not good, but fewer whiffs. The interior seemed to give up a lot of pressure. Broxton has been our best ol, but he hasn’t been dominating. I wonder if he’d be better back in the left side?
-
2026 Bombers Season
IMO best case scenario is four more wins. Banjo Bowl if Riders are still banged up, TO, Calgary & BC. Certainly no gimmes in there.