1st Round Of Playoffs: Division Semi-Finals Week

Noeller

53 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

If your BCs coaching staff....how do you play Tuehema? What an absolute joke. If he gets on that field, they have no backbone

did they appeal?....and yeah....Thats just a complete farce if so....basically 2...if not 3 infractions all withing seconds....can't be construed as a moment of weakness mistake

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

I wouldn't be shocked, but Calgary is really, really bad guys.

BC should still wipe the floor with them.

Calgary getting blown out at home against our 3rd stringers was pretty indicative that the team is a pile of crap.   

But just maybe Vernon Adams will revert to bad Adams and throw 5 picks and Calgary pulls the upset.   

19 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I kinda see an upset brewing in bc too. 
 Montreal Hamilton is gonna be a game. 

yup

and that east matchup is gonna be a dirty chippy affair I bet too....T.O just strolling along...resting guys and not having a meaningfull game in a while may be in for a rude awakening with a team coming in who had to brawl their way there

24 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I kinda see an upset brewing in bc too. 
 Montreal Hamilton is gonna be a game. 

I picked the visitors in both games this weekend.

As much as Calgary's offence has sputtered, they pulled out that win in BC 2 weeks ago and I think they can do it again.

For Hamilton, I felt like Bo Levi Mitchell's throws were looking a lot more like the old Bo, but his receivers were letting him down.  I think with Tim White back in the lineup this week, Bo will have better support on the receiver side and that they will be able to pull off the upset in Montreal.

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

My guess is Lucky is dealing with injuries again. 

Don't care who wins as long as they beat the snot out of each other so we can welcome the victor into our den letting them know they are not going to enjoy the day.

I know Lucky is a BC fan favourite, but on that roster he's probably the 6th best receiver, would be surprised if he didn't move on after this season.

2 hours ago, Booch said:

yup

and that east matchup is gonna be a dirty chippy affair I bet too....T.O just strolling along...resting guys and not having a meaningfull game in a while may be in for a rude awakening with a team coming in who had to brawl their way there

Oh you bet it will be. The league has been flirting with stupid dirty crap for soo long. It’s only a matter of time till some thing goes viral. 
 Honestly I could see any of the east teams going to the gc. If Montreal had a real qb they’d be crazy.  

57 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Oh you bet it will be. The league has been flirting with stupid dirty crap for soo long. It’s only a matter of time till some thing goes viral. 
 Honestly I could see any of the east teams going to the gc. If Montreal had a real qb they’d be crazy.  

yeah....I think east is a toss-up and not this given many think that the Argos are just gonna walk thru things

42 minutes ago, Booch said:

yeah....I think east is a toss-up and not this given many think that the Argos are just gonna walk thru things

I would never say that it is a given. King of the glass-half-empty pessimists that I am.

Only that on the day that either of Montreal or Hamilton show up to BMO with their best team playing their best game, the Argos are still solid favorites and rightly so.

Just now, bluto said:

I would never say that it is a given. King of the glass-half-empty pessimists that I am.

Only that on the day that either of Montreal or Hamilton show up to BMO with their best team playing their best game, the Argos are still solid favorites and rightly so.

Seems weird for me to hear posters say TO isn't that good because they only had to beat down on lesser Eastern competition all year, but now predict that those lesser teams are now capable of beating TO.

Any given Sunday, etc. But there is no real reason to think TO isn't going to sleep walk their way to the GC.

Just now, bluto said:

not so much you...but our clueless media and some of the so called "expert" analysts...over look everything....and like I alluded to before...T.O has had to make basically 3 road trips all yr that took them more than a couple hundred miles from their home base...got to hammer on Ham 4 times...Ott..3?...or 4 as well....and had games to start yr where CGY...Ham and MTL were right clueless

They are a good team...dont get me wrong, but this yammerin on about "best team ever"...and TSN tongues up their hiney if they win the Cup ....pfffft....gimme a break....so if the Cats..Or Mtl knock em off....Or whoever they meet in the Grey Cup betas them with a lesser record....Will TSN proclaim them best team ever?...doubt it....Their reg season record was a smoke and mirrors one much like the Riders of 2019 and 2021 where the media had them as a legit powerhouse

3 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Seems weird for me to hear posters say TO isn't that good because they only had to beat down on lesser Eastern competition all year, but now predict that those lesser teams are now capable of beating TO.

Any given Sunday, etc. But there is no real reason to think TO isn't going to sleep walk their way to the GC.

they beat up on a few of them moreso early in the yr when they looked incredibly horrible...Ham especially