Bombers at Ticats early chat

WinnipegGordo

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Osh suggested on the Coach's Show last night that the fellas were a wee bit hung over Sunday when they came into the offices. Might have needed an extra day...ha ha. They'll be ready Saturday. 

You listened to the Coach's show?  I gave up years ago.

I don't always listen to the coach's show (it's the callers that drive me crazy, whether it's my own show or listening to someone else's...) but was bored making supper last night and decided to tune in for a bit and there were a couple calls that weren't terribly annoying and actually had something to say rather than old men who think they need to tell the coach exactly how they'd do things (oiiiiiiii........) 

1 minute ago, Jpan85 said:

They do this a few times a year only practice twice. I assume like more coach they have the whole season planned out in terms of what day they practice. Just because they are not on the field does not mean they are not working.

For sure...again, as was mentioned briefly by Osh on OB last night, the boys were in the office Sunday. There's a lot of film study and meetings that are as important as any on-field practice. 

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

For sure...again, as was mentioned briefly by Osh on OB last night, the boys were in the office Sunday. There's a lot of film study and meetings that are as important as any on-field practice. 

Film study is much nicer when 51 was your number, not 6.

18 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I don't always listen to the coach's show (it's the callers that drive me crazy, whether it's my own show or listening to someone else's...) but was bored making supper last night and decided to tune in for a bit and there were a couple calls that weren't terribly annoying and actually had something to say rather than old men who think they need to tell the coach exactly how they'd do things (oiiiiiiii........) 

How about the fella who said Tom Clements went 6 for 6 (touchdown drives) for the Bombers in the 1970s.

and references Bauming's ******* show... holy ******* Christ I was angry. WHY ARE YOU MENTIONING THE COMPETING SHOW?! I wanted to strangle that guy.... I have been in DTs shoes and I wouldn't have been as calm as he was.... in fact, would have been far more dismissive. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Osh suggested on the Coach's Show last night that the fellas were a wee bit hung over Sunday when they came into the offices. Might have needed an extra day...ha ha. They'll be ready Saturday. 

The players were at the stadium on Sunday to sign autographs at the fan appreciation event.