Bombers vs Chuck Wagons early talk

Nolby

Taylor Shire

@Taylor_Shire
·
30m
While it hasn’t been confirmed by the team, all signs point to backup Mason Fine to get the start at QB on Friday for the #Riders against the #Bombers. #CFL https://leaderpost.com/sports/football/cfl/saskatchewan-roughriders/sports-riders-notebook-2 via @leaderpost

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:
Taylor Shire

@Taylor_Shire
·
30m
While it hasn’t been confirmed by the team, all signs point to backup Mason Fine to get the start at QB on Friday for the #Riders against the #Bombers. #CFL https://leaderpost.com/sports/football/cfl/saskatchewan-roughriders/sports-riders-notebook-2 via @leaderpost

Dickenson, you F****** idiot.

19 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

For that matter, regular Harris isn’t a guy that scares me. 

yet he was one of the few that beat us last year.  Correction, he helped Legs beat us last year.

4 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

I'm looking for Ray Finkle......And a clean pair of shorts.

All Righty Then GIFs | Tenor

based on what I saw on Sunday, nothing about the Riders (healthy Harris or no) worries me. That team had trouble putting up 17 on the LOLK's..... the Bombers team from last Friday, with a chip from watching the film of the 3rd Q bumbling, will obliterate the Riders, with or without Trevor Harris. There's every reason to believe this game will be a Molly Whopping....... if it was in Winnipeg, I'd almost guarantee a repeat of last year's Banjo Bowl. 

22 minutes ago, Noeller said:
Taylor Shire

@Taylor_Shire
·
30m

That's it!  Rich - I need to change my pick'em for this week to the Riders...lol...jk....

23 minutes ago, Noeller said:

based on what I saw on Sunday, nothing about the Riders (healthy Harris or no) worries me. That team had trouble putting up 17 on the LOLK's..... the Bombers team from last Friday, with a chip from watching the film of the 3rd Q bumbling, will obliterate the Riders, with or without Trevor Harris. There's every reason to believe this game will be a Molly Whopping....... if it was in Winnipeg, I'd almost guarantee a repeat of last year's Banjo Bowl. 

Glad you're not Mike O'Shea. He won't let his team think that they just need to show up while the Riders do their "We're Not Worthy" bow & the mighty Bombers beat them by 50 points. Reality is that you should always worry about your opponent to maintain that razor edge needed to win. The minute a team gets complacent is when injuries & losses happen. A coach once told me that you win & lose on 7 plays. If you make those plays you win as team. 

40 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Dickenson, you F****** idiot.

It was that new OC's call. What a dumbass. Dickenson was too worried about his field not lining up properly.... "Get back! Get back!!"

59 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Glad you're not Mike O'Shea. He won't let his team think that they just need to show up while the Riders do their "We're Not Worthy" bow & the mighty Bombers beat them by 50 points. Reality is that you should always worry about your opponent to maintain that razor edge needed to win. The minute a team gets complacent is when injuries & losses happen. A coach once told me that you win & lose on 7 plays. If you make those plays you win as team. 

It's not like we're playing Rocky Butler here lol....but yes you are 100% right on.  

Cobra No Mercy GIF - Cobra No Mercy - Discover & Share GIFs

Show-no-mercy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by kelownabomberfan

7 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I am tempted to refer to him as Regular Harris in all future posts.

That’s his new name. It’s done. 

9 hours ago, GCJenks said:

Does anyone have a link to a video of the hit? I have tried the TSN one a couple times but it fails to play for me. 

Got bored on my lunch break. Here you go. 

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

It was that new OC's call. What a dumbass. Dickenson was too worried about his field not lining up properly.... "Get back! Get back!!"

If it was the O.C dumbbumb should have said no to that regardless...what a stupid thing to do, and way to likely hoop yourself for a while now, as more beatings whenever he gets back on the field in that craptacular offence is just gonna keep re-aggravating it

I wish he was playing tho so we don't have to put up with the excuses, but we would have anyway one way or another...Unless we make a buttload of boneheaded plays, have a couple fluke TD's against like against the Cats, I don't even see this being close to be honest....I just hope if we get up early...we don't coast, but keep the foot to the throat and see how any points we can rack up....As we seen all to recently how a 30 something to 4 game can turn into a 1 score game in a heartbeat

Fine is a little scary because he's the type that could go off.  Good deep ball and can run around a bit.  If you score 25 vs Harris' team you'll win 90% of the time.

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Dickenson must have made the call to not kick the FG though.  That was completely ignorant.  Hand Edmonton the ball down 4 when you could kick to be up 7.  No trust in Lauther I guess.

35 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

If I was them I wouldn’t have said any thing. Leave the bombers guessing and preparing for both. Leave fine fine to prep but less pressure. 
I’m much more comfortable with the bombers knowing fine is coming. 

They haven’t said anything that I’ve seen. Dickenson just wouldn’t answer the question so media is speculating as far as I know.