Bombers vs Chuck Wagons early talk

Nolby

1 minute ago, GCJenks said:

I want to see Dunigan’s single game record broken, this team showed they have the horses to do it, just need the coaches to keep the pedal down. Would rather it be at home so I can witness it in person but doing it to the criders would be okay too.  

At home, in the Banjo Bowl behind a sellout crowd would be fantastic. 

8 hours ago, GCJenks said:

I want to see Dunigan’s single game record broken, this team showed they have the horses to do it, just need the coaches to keep the pedal down. Would rather it be at home so I can witness it in person but doing it to the criders would be okay too.  

I was literally just telling my friends that I want this game to be a beat down from start to finish. I don't want anyway for the Riders to excuse this one away.

But Dunigan's record is untouchable, lol.

9 hours ago, CodyT said:

Wait just for confirmation.. harris isn't playing Friday because Dickenson did more dumb ****???

Hahaha man. Riders. That's awesome

Yes and no. Yes, the play call was poor bordering on idiotic. Having your QB even on the field throwing that ball was just a head scratcher from beginning to end. No, in so far as that hit was pretty benign and most QBs would have just bounced up from it. Harris is old, and was always a bit fragile so part of him not playing is simply a function of age and complete lack of resiliency. The Riders can look forward to that all season long no matter what Dickenson does.

13 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Fine is a little scary because he's the type that could go off.  Good deep ball and can run around a bit. 

I'd be more concerned about Harris exploiting our weakness of stopping the short pass.    Fine hasn't shown anything in the CFL in pre season or regular season over the last two seasons that shows "scary".   

29 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Yes and no. Yes, the play call was poor bordering on idiotic. Having your QB even on the field throwing that ball was just a head scratcher from beginning to end. No, in so far as that hit was pretty benign and most QBs would have just bounced up from it. Harris is old, and was always a bit fragile so part of him not playing is simply a function of age and complete lack of resiliency. The Riders can look forward to that all season long no matter what Dickenson does.

Harris doesn't like getting smacked around, and has been called out on it by players...wilts like an old weed....so allowing him to get smoked like that...will be in his head all yr now...especially when I see him being in top 2..3 QB's for being sacked....should be interesting for sure