West Final GDT: Back to Back Champs vs Dome Boys

Nolby

Just now, Bomber_fanaddict said:

5 more long hours to wait! For everyone going to the game can we start the BC Sucks chant the second the anthem is over? I want it so loud TSN has to turn down the mics lol

I'm starting one right now, I'll carry it through the bus ride, pause respectfully for the anthem and land acknowledgement, then pick it up until we start singing Sweet Caroline and finally O'Shea, O'Shea, O'Shea at the end. 

28 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

5 more long hours to wait! For everyone going to the game can we start the BC Sucks chant the second the anthem is over? I want it so loud TSN has to turn down the mics lol

Show the Als fans that you can do chants with words not irritating sounds. 🙂

32 minutes ago, JCon said:

I'm starting one right now, I'll carry it through the bus ride, pause respectfully for the anthem and land acknowledgement, then pick it up until we start singing Sweet Caroline and finally O'Shea, O'Shea, O'Shea at the end. 

I'm really hoping the soft kitty chant breaks out. That would be gold.

Can’t wait to see the Bombers handle business and earn the chance to make more championship history!

Been soaking up every moment of this dynasty-in-the-making.  The thirst and desperation for the 2019 cup was crazy, and then the next cup to show we weren’t just a one-and-done.  Want this win sooooo bad so we have a chance at a 3-peat.

After the 2019 cup I thought I could die happy… now I’ve made peace with being greedy and **** everyone else LFG!!!

1 minute ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Warming up the vocal cords to chant BC Sucks all game!  Always nervous for playoff games, but I'm confident we'll punch out tickets to Regina!

Let's Go Bombers!

It's in our DNA. We could go 18-0 with blowouts each game but that all doesn't matter just take care of business please.

27 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I'm really hoping the soft kitty chant breaks out. That would be gold.

Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, Little Ball of Fur. Happy Kitty, Sleepy Kitty, Purr Purr Purr.

I will see if I can get my section going at least lol....

2 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, Little Ball of Fur. Happy Kitty, Sleepy Kitty, Purr Purr Purr.

I will see if I can get my section going at least lol....

I'm really hoping I hear that thru the whole stadium drowning out the announcers with about a minute and half to go in the game. LFG.