West Final GDT: Back to Back Champs vs Dome Boys

Nolby

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Taylor is an Achilles. It's not just season but likely career. Wilson is the only one we're waiting on... 

Hansen as well as his didnt require surgery....also Agudosi could possibly be back but really I highly doubt those guys would be plopped right back in for grey cup..

21 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Taylor is an Achilles. It's not just season but likely career. Wilson is the only one we're waiting on... 

Wilson and Houston both back? We be unstoppable. Always said Wilson most under rated LB in league.  Offense we set ,still have a few if's on D. But all in all we be good. Let's Go Big Blue!!!!

I really like our chances against BC. I was pretty surprised at how poorly Calgary played today, and I really didn't think BC played that well either. Did like their trick play on the QB sneak. I think kid Canada or whatever he's called is gonna be in for an awful shock here with the cold. 

Our guys should be rested and healed up pretty well for the game on Sunday. 

2 hours ago, ddanger said:

I really like our chances against BC. I was pretty surprised at how poorly Calgary played today, and I really didn't think BC played that well either. Did like their trick play on the QB sneak. I think kid Canada or whatever he's called is gonna be in for an awful shock here with the cold. 

Our guys should be rested and healed up pretty well for the game on Sunday. 

Nah, Rourke will be fine- he seems to be a young QB with veteran savvy and old-man grit. The rest of that team though... soft as **** from a breastfed baby.

Huge respect for Kid Canada, he's shown a lot in the short time he's been here. The rest of the gang though... **** em all, **** em all right in the ear!

11 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

I may be embracing my inner wrestling heel but I want to see up destroy BC and make Farhan cry right there on the sidelines.

They should play Motörhead’s King of Kings when the Bombers come out of the tunnel

edit: more appropriate wrestling theme

Edited by JohnnyAbonny

4 minutes ago, Starman115 said:

Exactly. The regular season is over and we are 0 - 0 going into the playoffs. Need to make it 1 - 0 on the weekend.

thats been our mantra going on 4 yrs now....1-0 each week...previous game is washed away after 1 day....forward focus...hence the record 

Soft ass team that we will lay a beating on. 

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

thats been our mantra going on 4 yrs now....1-0 each week...previous game is washed away after 1 day....forward focus...hence the record 

People like to throw out stuff like this. I don’t know why. 

It is the West Final- this is the only game they care about. 

Tough break for BC 

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Looks to be lots of seats still available. Embarrassment if we dont get atleast 30K. COMMON WINNIPEG, SELL THIS B**CH OUT!

Per Ticketmaster, based on currently available seats (always subject to change based on opening up held seats that are currently not for sale) there are around 3,300 seats left, so we are over 30,000 sold for Sunday as it stands now. As always, this is an unofficial count.