Back to Back Champs vs Hillbillies early talk

Nolby

4 hours ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Man, not sure why do many on here are shitting on @Bugsybombers so badly- hed got a differing opinion and treats the riders with some respect - people don't need to be assholes about it. 

Why alienate fans from this site? 

Nobody called him anasshole.

Edited by Rod Black

5 hours ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Man, not sure why do many on here are shitting on @Bugsybombers so badly- hed got a differing opinion and treats the riders with some respect - people don't need to be assholes about it. 

Why alienate fans from this site? 

If he's an actual Bomber fan then he's too sensitive. I found his post to be so damned annoying. Like, why are we even playing this game annoying We have no chance annoying. I don't know if it was Migs (I wouldn't put it past him) but it did seem trollish. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

If he's an actual Bomber fan then he's too sensitive. I found his post to be so damned annoying. Like, why are we even playing this game annoying We have no chance annoying. I don't know if it was Migs (I wouldn't put it past him) but it did seem trollish. 

You didn’t call him an *******. That I know for sure. 

Expecting respect for a 3rd place rider team that’s on the fringe of the cross over or missing the play offs on LD vs a bomber team with 1 loss and two back to back championships is pretty silly. 

also any bomber fan will know full well that this bomber team doesn’t take any team lightly. Aiming for 1-0 every week.  

We’ve handled the riders for a few years now when they’ve been healthy. Now they have a banged up qb and have still failed to build an ol. The only thing their d or really their team is good at is pass rushing. Prukop and brown could beat these guys. 

36 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Pretty much a mirror image of what Migs was saying on Riderfans, so if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....just saying. It wasn't that he posted we should have respect for the Riders....this guy was suggesting we should be fearing them because their RB is not quite as good as the Stamps elite RBs we just faced and beat...and for that he deserves the rough ride he got.

Edited by GCn20

5 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

On paper we should win Sunday but honestly Labour Day always scares the heck out of me. I remember Rocky Butler.

Dark days. But long past. The amount of series sweeps and back to back home and away wins this team has had in the dynasty era doesn’t leave me with any worry. 

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Dark days. But long past. The amount of series sweeps and back to back home and away wins this team has had in the dynasty era doesn’t leave me with any worry. 

I am thankful that both games will be played on home turf, IG West and IG Field. IG West will host the uglier fans, but our win/loss record there is very good.

14 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Pretty much a mirror image of what Migs was saying on Riderfans, so if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....just saying. It wasn't that he posted we should have respect for the Riders....this guy was suggesting we should be fearing them...and for that he deserves the rough ride he got.

Migs was dropped as a baby. Cracked his skull open like an egg.

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Migs was dropped as a baby. Cracked his skull open like an egg.

Sounds about right. lol

13 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

We have owned them in Regina since they moved into Mosaic.

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Expecting respect for a 3rd 4th place rider team that’s on the fringe of the cross over or missing the play offs on LD vs a bomber team with 1 loss and two back to back championships is pretty silly. 

also any bomber fan will know full well that this bomber team doesn’t take any team lightly. Aiming for 1-0 every week.  

We’ve handled the riders for a few years now when they’ve been healthy. Now they have a banged up qb and have still failed to build an ol. The only thing their d or really their team is good at is pass rushing. Prukop and brown could beat these guys. 

just had to make a quick correction there for you 😏

Edited by bearpants