3 stars plus hh stamps get mafia’d

wbbfan

1 demski  153 total yards and a td ton of first downs 

2 mcgrae 107 yards 1 td some great catches and tons of broken ankles

3 Rutledge only guy tackling on d tnite

hh the command center getting two right for once! 

Honorable mention to the hospital athletic trainers will be busy this week. Brady had a great game going. Prukop with two tds. 

crunch of the game was about 6 hits on woli who still came back and finished the game. 

35 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

crunch of the game was about 6 hits on woli who still came back and finished the game. 

he was out there at the very end blocking on Augustine's runs, right in the thick of things.  He got wrestled down hard by 44 Calgary after the play. makes me happy seeing a wide receiver challenge linebackers in the box at crunch time.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Same as everyone else...

HH - Matt Dunigan I think may have been partially drunk tonight lol

Sad that posters here think it's soooo funny that Matt stumbles over or sometimes slurs his words. He's not drunk. He has post concussion issues. In other words, a long term brain injury. That's all I ever read when Matt does a CFL game. Over & over & over. That Matt must've been hanging out at the Rum Hut & he's drunk. The guy has issues with his memory. Some people here can be so fricking cruel. The same people that go to war criticizing racism & prejudice make fun of Dunigan who suffers from a disability. Would the same people who laugh at Dunigan also make fun of someone in a wheelchair?? A hidden disability like a brain injury can be as bad or worse than a physical disability. Unreal. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

7 hours ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Demski

McCrae and Oliviera

O-Line for not giving up a sack.

HH - Bradbury last game officiating.  Based on that RTP call it's the right time to exit.

Collaros saved atleast 4 or 5 sacks and saw pressure a lot last night. Yoshi had a real tough game in pass pro. They gave our interior ol fits with blitzes too. 

6 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Sad that posters here think it's soooo funny that Matt stumbles over or sometimes slurs his words. He's not drunk. He has post concussion issues. In other words, a long term brain injury. That's all I ever read when Matt does a CFL game. Over & over & over. That Matt must've been hanging out at the Rum Hut & he's drunk. The guy has issues with his memory. Some people here can be so fricking cruel. The same people that go to war criticizing racism & prejudice make fun of Dunigan who suffers from a disability. Would the same people who laugh at Dunigan also make fun of someone in a wheelchair?? A hidden disability like a brain injury can be as bad or worse than a physical disability. Unreal. 

Ok Mr Dramatic pants.   

I always love when Matt calls the game and have said so on this site because he has great enthusiasm and isn't afraid to voice his opinion.    Yes we are all fully aware that at times he struggles to say names or get what he is thinking out of his head.    Last night he sounded half tanked because he would go on tangents that went nowhere and it didn't help that Nielsen tries to be a comedian.   News Flash ... Chris Walby used to get absolutely blitzed on the air/tv back in the CBC days.  It's not out of the realm of possibility that he had a few rums last night. 

Instead of being someone looking at anything to complain about, maybe think that it is possible that he had a few bevy's and was just feeling good? 

Edited by Brandon

9 hours ago, Noeller said:

I know he had 2 INTs but ZC8 deserves some love. He threw a few absolute dimes tonight. Maybe got greedy a couple times but no way we win without him. 

He sure is perfecting that shovel pass.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Love when Dunnigan does games...

Imagine him, Walby and Stegall together doing a game preferably against the roughriders and with Suitor there to counter.

That would be awesome.