2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News

JCon

Collaros numbers getting better as the season went on corresponds with the "rumour" that the Bombers very gradually open their playbook as the season goes on, rather than just using the entire thing from Day 1. Once they fully opened things up, and were firing on all cylanders, they were nigh unstoppable.

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Collaros numbers getting better as the season went on corresponds with the "rumour" that the Bombers very gradually open their playbook as the season goes on, rather than just using the entire thing from Day 1. Once they fully opened things up, and were firing on all cylanders, they were nigh unstoppable.

and fact he played full slate of games...and didnt just have skewed numbers on bottom dwellers, and also had a better ball protection numbers is also indicative of MOP credentials

There is a rumour that there is more than one person involved in the miscounting of all star votes. Emails have been deleted. But most likely, because satanic symbols were spotted on the dash of CFL employees cars. The same symbols are duplicated on the expelled Marinos tattoos. Even further, Marino - a possible suspect - could be involved and apparently he may not have acted alone in planning the Masolli debacle. We have only scratched the surface. 

1 hour ago, Rod Black said:

There is a rumour that there is more than one person involved in the miscounting of all star votes. Emails have been deleted. But most likely, because satanic symbols were spotted on the dash of CFL employees cars. The same symbols are duplicated on the expelled Marinos tattoos. Even further, Marino - a possible suspect - could be involved and apparently he may not have acted alone in planning the Masolli debacle. We have only scratched the surface. 

Whoa, that's better than Calgary's former Mayor Nenshi's conspiracy theory.

Today, a conservative "operative" from Ontario brought in so called Russians 2 years ago to the City posing as businessmen. The operative tried to get them to bribe Nenshi  but he refused. The plan was to expose Nenshi when he accepted the bribe but he never bit.

The guy came forward & named some prominenr Conservatives who were the supposed ringleaders of this attempted bribe. A prominebt home builder along with the same people involved with Jason Kenney's leadership campaign (that's still under RCMP investigation for improprities) are supposedly involved. The guy has been outted & is threatening to name names. Nenshi want a police investigation. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

53 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

The East All-Star OL is worse than the Bombers OL, probably Calgary's too.

Ruby and Rice aren't top 10 players in their position.  

I saw Ruby on there and actually laughed out loud. He is one of the biggest turnstiles in the league. Has been overrated since the draft. 

3 hours ago, wbbfan said:

The all star rosters are always really stupid. I’d rather see first team all cfl and 2nd team. How sad the league messed up the all star roster. How do you even manage that. 

Derrick Marino and his satanic cult getting back at the CFL.

14 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

The East All-Star OL is worse than the Bombers OL, probably Calgary's too.

Ruby and Rice aren't top 10 players in their position.  

The East D is ok... but can you imagine if they actually played an all-star game (and players cared)... the score would be like 57-3 for the West

19 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

The CFLPA all stars count more in my box than the league ones.

For sure.

On 2022-11-02 at 11:16 PM, do or die said:

The idea that a "wrong list" even existed, let alone subbing it for the proper one.................is patently absurd.   Minor league stuff......

I suspect that the first list was simply the fan votes and they forgot to add the media and HC votes.

15 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

For sure.

I suspect that the first list was simply the fan votes and they forgot to add the media and HC votes.

I suspect there was no “calculation error“ and they simply added up all the votes and realized that the triple votes the fans were allowed totally skewed the results and gave guys like Andrew Harris an all-star vote despite missing most of the season. So the league, after a round of whining from the media voters, invented the “mis-calculation” and just counted media votes (which still had screw-ups like Grant getting a special teams nod while Alford was the award nominee in the same category). League would have been better served just saying “ the fans voted and here is who they thought was worthy, then the media could complain about how stupid the fans are (which they’d likely be too cowardly to do), but leave the league unscathed from its criticism. Then the league could quietly eliminate the fan vote next year. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

40 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I suspect there was no “calculation error“ and they simply added up all the votes and realized that the triple votes the fans were allowed totally skewed the results and gave guys like Andrew Harris an all-star vote despite missing most of the season. So the league, after a round of whining from the media voters, invented the “mis-calculation” and just counted media votes (which still had screw-ups like Grant getting a special teams nod while Alford was the award nominee in the same category). League would have been better served just saying “ the fans voted and here is who they thought was worthy, then the media could complain about how stupid the fans are (which they’d likely be too cowardly to do), but leave the league unscathed from its criticism. Then the league could quietly eliminate the fan vote next year. 

I agree. Only problem is that they announced that the media and HCs had votes so tough to backtrack after that. Could have said that the fan votes were weighted more heavily than they were supposed to be....our bad. 

1 hour ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

How are ticket sales for next Sunday? Got my first ever Bomber robo call today encouraging me to buy tickets, which I thought was odd.

I heard, anecdotally, that it's less than 5k remaining but they're really pushing to sell it out. CJOB is doing a big give away, I think I saw, and if they're sending out the robo-calls, that's not likely a very good sign. But even if we're at 28k-ish, that's not horrible. Anything 30k and over is going to be plenty raucous in there. I suspect there will be a lot of waiting to see what the weather is like and then buy tix closer to. 

Wife and I are just counting down the days, and figuring out our packing for the plane. Do we bring the full ice fishing clothes this time? Not supposed to be AS cold as last year, so we'll see. Flight leaves at Noon from Calgary next Friday...absolutely can't wait to get home and start pre-celebrating! 

I'd imagine ppl are waiting to find out who we play. 

17 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Not according to Goalie. Players don't give a ****. Just leave Randy alone. 

Not everything is Ambrosies fault but It's interesting that MY opinion can set you off like that. Very snowflake like attitude from a dude my dad's age. Just saying. Thought snowflakes were more born after 2000 not before 

2 hours ago, GCn20 said:

I agree. Only problem is that they announced that the media and HCs had votes so tough to backtrack after that. Could have said that the fan votes were weighted more heavily than they were supposed to be....our bad. 

Or just said “that’s our fans, the lifeblood of our league, voted” and not apologize for or retract anything. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I heard, anecdotally, that it's less than 5k remaining but they're really pushing to sell it out. CJOB is doing a big give away, I think I saw, and if they're sending out the robo-calls, that's not likely a very good sign. But even if we're at 28k-ish, that's not horrible. Anything 30k and over is going to be plenty raucous in there. I suspect there will be a lot of waiting to see what the weather is like and then buy tix closer to. 

Wife and I are just counting down the days, and figuring out our packing for the plane. Do we bring the full ice fishing clothes this time? Not supposed to be AS cold as last year, so we'll see. Flight leaves at Noon from Calgary next Friday...absolutely can't wait to get home and start pre-celebrating! 

Ticketmaster right now is showing just over 4,000 seats left, but sometimes more blocks of seats open up late, so that number is not definitive. 

25 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Or just said “that’s our fans, the lifeblood of our league, voted” and not apologize for or retract anything. 

Ticketmaster right now is showing just over 4,000 seats left, but sometimes more blocks of seats open up late, so that number is not definitive. 

Any game in late November is going to be a last week sell out. People wanna know the weather.

Edited by GCn20