So who won free agency?

BigBlue

31 minutes ago, BigBlue said:

Durant, Bowman, Demski I  thought were all big for us ... Bond was already penciled out along with Heath ... salary cap is real

Looks like BC & Montreal are relying on scouting

Regina's moves make me giggle

What a silly question.  The Priders.  The Priders always win everything all the time.  We should be so grateful that Canada's team singlehandedly keeps the CFL afloat.  All hail the Priders and Mr. Mensa Man, their HC!

I think so far the Rider's have lost as they have had 3 Canadians off their game day roster bolt...and have replaced them with only one sure fire starter (Evans) at more money than they would have had to pay the others and Mraubre has more upside than Evans if you ask me...not sure of all their gushing that this D-Line is going to be so overly dominating and scary...who do they have to spell their 3 guys off thats close to average or above?...oh yeah nobody...those guys will be wore down midway through 3rd quarter...let alone mid season

Had to cut their starting Canadian MLB...and could realistically be replacing him with..Hurl??....major regression there

Bond is a great signing if they were able to use him where he is best...but looking like they won't be able to..so really he becomes just a high priced mediocre Tackle...plus they already cut Dennis and most likely losing Campbell to some one else...again...not a win there either...god forbid Labatte gets hurt there...again...they will be royally screwed!

Messam at possibly 130k if he hits playing bonuses....thats a win?...good grief...only other things they did was resign some of their own..Spencer Moore..Dan Clarke...whoop-di-do...guys most teams wouldn't give a second thought to

yeah Jone's is totally sabotaging their future free agency chances....and guys there most likely won't be re-upping mid or end of season...because they may just get axed at an inopportune time if Jones has something else catch his eye...or just continues with his blind stupidity

If I was a player signing there now..I'd be asking for bulk of salary as an upfront payment with a piddly base...that would really hamstring them and bite them in the butt if they continued these tactics...

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

The biggest thing with the Riders is the cutting of guys they signed recently to big deals to me should make guys questions whether they even want to go there. A lot of players like security and don't like to be dicked around. 

But they do like to be paid $35 000 right before they're cut.