Jump to content

2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)


Noeller

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Either way, the Super Bowl is over, the Jets are slumping again...training camp can't come soon enough.

The 48 hour window is here (Bomber player/Walters conversation), those who want to re-sign should be done anything time (Gray), those that don't will be free on Feb 13th at 11am our time...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

LOL. I know we are way off topic now, but I (a complete non-basketball fan) am looking forward to Sea Bears season. Took the kids to a game last year and we all had a blast.

They are well worth the price of admission. I’d say my daughter enjoyed the bombers games more but the seabears was her next favorite. She thought the jets were boring. (Not lots for kids to do ) 

seabears were very family friendly 

Edited by Goalie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

 

“Winnipeg is facing a crisis at the offensive tackle position following the surprise retirement of backup Drew Richmond and the expected departure of all-star Jermarcus Hardrick in free agency to the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Ivey is expected to be part of the open competition for that position.”


Closed circuit to John Hodge:

Tone it down. You’re honestly about as click bait as click bait gets. 
 

While you’re at it - stop stealing posts, thoughts, and ideas of people from this board and passing them off as your own. 

Jeeze are they that desperate for traffic?  Things must not be doing well if they have to be hyperbolic with a team having to fill one single spot ahead of free agency and training camp.    

I assume Hodge is going to pen an article with a photo of Pinball pointing a gun to his head because the Argos lost more then 1 single player and now need to *gulp* recruit or sign new guys.  

Edited by Brandon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Brandon said:

Jeeze are they that desperate for traffic?  Things must not be doing well if they have to be hyperbolic with a team having to fill one single spot ahead of free agency and training camp.    

I assume Hodge is going to pen an article with a photo of Pinball pointing a gun to his head because the Argos lost more then 1 single player and now need to *gulp* recruit or sign new guys.  

Yeah basically on offence save for maybe Bailey, we are bringing back the hole crew other than Hardrick...Hardly the demise...As long as we have a mobile and adequate RT we will be just fine...Hardly a crisis...I'm more concerned on the defensive side and what uor front 7 will look like

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Jeeze are they that desperate for traffic?  Things must not be doing well if they have to be hyperbolic with a team having to fill one single spot ahead of free agency and training camp.    

I assume Hodge is going to pen an article with a photo of Pinball pointing a gun to his head because the Argos lost more then 1 single player and now need to *gulp* recruit or sign new guys.  

Looks that way.  Have you seen the amount of ads on that page lately?  They also decided to do another article on Boomer Esiason a couple days ago (their 2nd this month) on his comments from 2021.  I would say they are very desperate right now for both content and clicks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Looks that way.  Have you seen the amount of ads on that page lately?  They also decided to do another article on Boomer Esiason a couple days ago (their 2nd this month) on his comments from 2021.  I would say they are very desperate right now for both content and clicks.

The ads are unbelievable. Beyond even the betting odds added to every story. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, I'd posted about this show they're doing last week... I'm super pumped for it. Actually have most of tomorrow off, so I'm down for some FA excitement. Gonna be a time. And yes, while I abhor multiple needless threads, one for FA probably wouldn't hurt. Do we need a Bombers one and a non-Bombers one? Or just throw it all in the blender? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Yeah, I'd posted about this show they're doing last week... I'm super pumped for it. Actually have most of tomorrow off, so I'm down for some FA excitement. Gonna be a time. And yes, while I abhor multiple needless threads, one for FA probably wouldn't hurt. Do we need a Bombers one and a non-Bombers one? Or just throw it all in the blender? 

Prefer separate one's.....easier to follow....Hope there's a lot of action on our part

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...