2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)

Noeller

3 hours ago, wbbfan said:

11 year career with 187 games. That’s 33 going on 40 in football/linemen years. 

for the 2nd time. He was fringed off the team early on in the mafia era. Which was a bit soon and he had some solid play after. But damn the captain of the old boys club has to go. 

Yup...only can do one thing now..bull rush and not even that good at that now...has no lateral ability...or technique to make up for that...has absolutely even less pursuit ability...no upside..only continued slide down now...and just blocking young players reps and developing...I see no reason at all for him being here now...even last yr already...and don't say vet leadership...we have more than enough of that and need young guys stepping into that role now anyway

Edited by Booch

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yup...only can do one thing no...bull rush and not even that good at that now...has no lateral ability...or technique to make up for that...has absolutely even less pursuit ability...no upside..only continued slide down now...and just blocking young players reps and developing...I see no reason at all for him being here now...even last yr already...and don't say vet leadership...we have more than enough of that and need young guys stepping into that role now anyway

Yep. Should be limited to pretty much the last Canadian on the roster as a dressed coach and limited use guy. First ni off the active roster. we have a dl coach and I can’t see game teaching pass rush moves or hand work to disengage. 
 Unfortunately it seems like Jake will play till he physically can’t, and will be run out on the field till that happens.