2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)

Noeller

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, JCon said:

I would assume that the difference between Ouellete and BOs salaries will be the Canadian passport premium. I can't see too much difference between them in terms of on-field productivity. 

The difference in production is volume, which is not meaningless as a rb. But Brady has taken a lot of hits and a few injuries. Probably pretty much right though but any thing is possible. 

6 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Lffffggggggg 

it would be hilarious if it was just to sign autographs again. Or they found the fur coat haha. 

Just now, 17to85 said:

With it being a one year deal gotta wonder if they're thinking next year he earns a bigger deal and replaces collaros...

I think he will re-sign with another one year deal next year - then they will figure out what they’re gonna do after that. 

Best believe guys across the league want to play with Streveler. 

4 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

With it being a one year deal gotta wonder if they're thinking next year he earns a bigger deal and replaces collaros...

Totally where my mind went. Prove you can be more than a gadget QB and you can take the reigns. Naysayers like to write him off as one dimensional but that's just how he was used... Strev can throw the ball just fine

Edited by MOBomberFan

8 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

This is the biggest signing to me.  Brady and Schoen more replaceable than Streveler. This will extend Collaros career IMO. 

I swear you have the wildest takes, Colin. What are you going on about? Our backup QB who hasn’t proven he can be a starter carries more value than either the best RB or WR in the league? 

Love this move. Can’t wait to see what he brings in camp/pre season. I think he will do a lot better working with buck as a passer than under plop especially after all that seasoning in the nfl. 
 I wonder what the money is going to be like. We weren’t seemingly interested at all in brown at 300k range. Would be exceptional value to get strevy in the low 200s considering he impacts the offence as a back up. 
 I greedily still wish we had brown. But I love having big Chris back. New Jersey time! 

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

Who was ever asking for this podcast to exist? 

Ick no kidding. Didn’t know that was a thing which says all you need to know. 
 I’d love a semi rotating cast or some thing involving blm plop dunigan etc taking offence maybe another talking D too

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

I swear you have the wildest takes, Colin. What are you going on about? Our backup QB who hasn’t proven he can be a starter carries more value than either the best RB or WR in the league? 

He is the king of completely out of left field hot takes that make no sense.

Just now, Jpan85 said:

Offensively you have added a lot more work for the opposition d coordinators during the week. They now have to plan for those 10-15 plays where Strevelers is going to come in.  

No kidding. Game planning for our diverse run game, pass game and an option package? Pick your poison. Buck is gonna have an embarrassment of wealth in his arsenal.