Riders at Bombers -BANJO BOWL 2023 GTD-

Nolby

Where's the rider troll @GreenandWhiteforLife?  What's your excuse today?  Your melon head team scored 6 pts and all in the first quarter.  After that your offense did jack ****.   

Actually I know what the excuse was... Dan Clark wasn't playing today. He would have been the difference in the entire game

Edited by captaincanuck12

I'm happy with the win but when you are on pace for 84 points at the half you should damn well put up 80 points. When is this team going to play a full 60 minutes..farking roster management taking points off the board. Lol

Seriously tho, this today is why I'm not sweating roster mgmt miscues. When we come out motivated and prepared roster mgmt doesn't matter.

2 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

I'm happy with the win but when you are on pace for 84 points at the half you should damn well put up 80 points. When is this team going to play a full 60 minutes..farking roster management taking points off the board. Lol

Seriously tho, this today is why I'm not sweating roster mgmt miscues. When we come out motivated and prepared roster mgmt doesn't matter.

You had me going for a second, I had my caps lock turned on and everything

6 hours ago, GreenandWhiteforLife said:

You mean the day when we had the flu and had like no starters out there? You put 50 on our practice roaster way to go. Your not very bright 

6 hours ago, GreenandWhiteforLife said:

Your special teams were ****, our giraffe beat you last time he ain’t scared of y’all this time

Oh no did your mother join the forum??

If Regina’s a **** hole, what’s Winnipeg cause other than people that live there no one ever wants to go watch a game it’s disgusting your city, talked to a guy at our game said trash everywhere, bunch of fat slobs as fans 

24 ct gold