Riders at Bombers -BANJO BOWL 2023 GTD-

Nolby

Just now, Booch said:

42 -11...and never in doubt if we play our game..and don't over think

Yup keep it simple, MOS on top of his game, control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, force a lot of early 2 and outs, DB’s execute their assignments keeping their egos in check, establish the run game early leading to effective intermediate pass game by distributing the ball keeping their D off balance grinding them down leading to lots of hands on hips nicely setting up kill shots to KL DS, high special teams execution, our best 6 guys beats their best 6 guys, we win they lose. 

44 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

If they can keep Brady in check & their D line can provide pressure like in the first two games, I don't see us hanging 50 on them. I do see us winning by more than a TD though. 

I agree with TBurgess - we should win but not by the blowout others are predicting. I think it will be a good game and provided we do not make as many silly mistakes as we seem to want to make - we win by 10points or or more.

Put pressure on the 'giraffe like' qb. from the get go and don't let up....You just know they're going to come out chuckin' the ball cuz they have no run game....AND for cripes sake keep them deep in their end ...hello special teams....IF we can do that we should come out on top

Edited by Stickem

57 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I just want a Blue Bomber win at the end of the day.

This and only this.

Good start to the day with our game day breakfast at Stella's on Pemb. Jeffcoat and BA were there as well. Headed to the bombers store for a quick rip, then to Stone Angel for some pre gaming.

Ellll Efffff GEEEEE!!!

2 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

Last banjo bowl we scored over 50 points and the crowd was on their feet all day. It's doable, we've done it before. I'll take whatever kind of win we can get however. Just send these Riders and their fans home crying into their pilsner

You mean the day when we had the flu and had like no starters out there? You put 50 on our practice roaster way to go. Your not very bright 

Edited by GreenandWhiteforLife

2 hours ago, Stickem said:

Put pressure on the 'giraffe like' qb. from the get go and don't let up....You just know they're going to come out chuckin' the ball cuz they have no run game....AND for cripes sake keep them deep in their end ...hello special teams....IF we can do that we should come out on top

Your special teams were ****, our giraffe beat you last time he ain’t scared of y’all this time

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

The inbred trolls have arrived!!

Oh no did your mother join the forum??

42 minutes ago, White Out said:

Run up the score so much the riders just leave and go back to that **** hole Regina at half. 

If Regina’s a **** hole, what’s Winnipeg cause other than people that live there no one ever wants to go watch a game it’s disgusting your city, talked to a guy at our game said trash everywhere, bunch of fat slobs as fans