Week 11 - Blue Bombers (7-2) @ stumps(3-6) - GDT

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

Brown couldn't hit receivers ..he not ready for primetime...and I still stand by my opinion he isn't QB of future here

Won this battle by not turning it over.  Tough game with wind.  Probably 4th best QB in the league already depending on what people think of VAJ.

O needs a plan for when the vertical stuff is not there due to weather.

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

It's funny you say that. Cause it could be argued that his return literally won this close game 

Could have easily lost it pinning us inside the 10.  No reason to let that ball hit the turf.

1 minute ago, rebusrankin said:

That was an ugly game. Being positive we got the win and have the tie breaker over Calgary now too.

Maier won't even throw the number of TD passes to equal the number of wins they'd need to tie us in the standings by the end of 18 games.

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

I mean 17 of 27 for 171 plus 123 rushing means the o moved the ball. Just couldn't put up 6 tonight but still won. Brown was good with what he was given and is still a young qb. Maier looked worse 

Yeah didn't turn it over.

11 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

So basically McCrea won us the game!

Houston won it

6 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

This game is a real good lesson and one we should have learned the last two West Finals.  When it's harder to go vertical our offense really bogs down.

Gameplan better to deal with this.  It's windy on the prairies in the fall.

Could do that.  But we have no coverage for Oliviera then.  Augustine can't play, I know they think he can.  He's a major liability on ST now and not having him out there on O ever doesn't bode well for him being able to contribute at all.  Just a body I guess if we needed.

In game we be fine with JA ..Demski...sweeps with bailey....

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Plus 5 with the wind tho. 

Not pretty. Not the best called game either by buck. Very trying not to lose mentality 

Bad decisions by HC too...not going for it from 5 early in game...not challenging the Holm penalty...even the Michel catch....losing field position and not even trying someone else... Not telling Buck to just play smash mouth offense...

7 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Don’t we have like 5 other global punters on the practice roster?

That older dude can crush it...Sheehan just way to inconsistent and havnt yet see him boom a punt...but lots of short...and illegal ones tho