Week (7) of E(l)ks at Bombers

JCon

1 hour ago, Mike said:

I keep asking you this but I’ll ask again. What magical behind the scenes stuff do you think is going on that prevents us from signing competent players to the practice roster? 

I think it’s not about us being able to sign guys. I think it’s the pr crammed with dead weight. We keep bringing in super high up side guys and they are gone as fast as they came. No commitment to developing guys. 

14 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I think it’s not about us being able to sign guys. I think it’s the pr crammed with dead weight. We keep bringing in super high up side guys and they are gone as fast as they came. No commitment to developing guys. 

yeah it not about we cant...we dont/wont and prioritize poorly what we should have multiple of...and minimal of...and some none of

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

I absolutely don't like or understand the defensive roster........ but Jesus Christ, I'm not hoping for Edmonton to win just to prove a point. We spent enough time in the dark ages begging for wins. I'll take 'em no matter what the roster is. Just find a way to win, by any means necessary..... even with a sub par use of roster. Also think there's a LOT going on behind the scenes that we don't know about and would likely explain some of the more curious decisions. 

I am thinking a Win by A Single Point will work for me. This roster that was published does scare me and Edmonton will win a game somewhere sometime sooner or later!

7 hours ago, Booch said:

so...we down an import defensive end.....also LB....so we take out Agudosi and replace him with Jackson....and dont roster say a Fox....Wilson...Even another DB who could be of use, or worst case leave Agudosi on and see what a set with him..Schoen...Lawler...Demski and Woli could do?....but instead to roll with Mauro at Wil...only Bennett as a rotational end....who has shown absolutely nothing....Replace Darby with Kramdi who if at the very best is a slight down grade....and to top it all off refuse to use the Nationalized American...anywhere on the roster??@?!?!...LIKE WTF!

If people cant see that Osh is pretty useless...blind, or just plain obtuse on building your best roster on game day I dont know what to tell you...I wouldnt be surprised if ol heavy balls runs our defense raged by the fourth quarter and pulls a Crumination on us...Teams will obviously keep exposing this...oh yeah forgot...and keep Thomas as a starter and likely majority of reps....like cmon man

It like Osh and Co. are trying for... a handicap? Or... maybe a "**** you" to all the betting sites? 

It's almost like they are using the roster to... make an entertaining game?

I don't ******* know what to think of this roster management... also, who is the actual architect of this monstrosity? 

24 minutes ago, BBRT said:

I am thinking a Win by A Single Point will work for me. This roster that was published does scare me and Edmonton will win a game somewhere sometime sooner or later!

Not good enough. I cannot imagine how outraged fans in this forum and elsewhere will be if the Bombers actually lose to that sorry lot. Bombers are too close to having fans see them as having nosedived from being the best team in the league by a long shot to an also-ran. They need to dominate the line of scrimmage and Ceresna will give the Bomber O-line all they can handle. 

17 minutes ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

I think with what is on that roster we just very well may have the worst defensive front seven in the league.....when you look at starters and depth I think it would be hard to find one worse.

I am really concerned with only Bennet as a DE to rotate....I just can't make sense of how thin we are

I suspect Jackson may take some reps. he played a bit of DE in College.

Maybe, osh buck hall really truly believe that the players they decide to roster are the best options and maybe it's ego thinking we don't need guys behind our plus 30 year Olds on the depth chart or they all feel u only lose your spot due to injury and we won't see changes on the OL especially until Neufeld or K gets hurt.

Maybe the reason we lost to Ottawa tho was cuz our players and coaches are overconfident bordering on very very egotistical 

I mean, if you ain't got nobody pushing you, why do you need to get better 

Osh has shown like most nhl and nfl coaches,  the vets can do no wrong. I don't want to say there's a lack of accountability but... with certain players, there is. 

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, iHeart said:

we win tomorrow right?

U never know. I feel we win tho. 

If this was in Edmonton I'd say we could lose tho and won't be surprised if we do Lose to Edmonton in Edmonton 

Losing to them here b4 a bye, yeah... then bc then Edmonton again... 

Things could get ugly and should if they lose tomorrow 

1 minute ago, iHeart said:

we win tomorrow right?

We didn't beat the ALLCAPS, when their qb was a raw rookie on his first start... 

So, no- no guarantee. Especially when you factor in that the Elks might actually be better than the ALLCAPS.

Just now, Goalie said:

If this was in Edmonton I'd say we could lose tho and won't be surprised if we do Lose to Edmonton in Edmonton 

Hah! We could literally be a 4 and 5 team after that week in deadmonton.

I think its Toronto 1 and then probably BC then it's US still. 

Edmonton better than Ottawa? Their QB is 0 for his career at home, yes game in Winnipeg but, they are worse than Ottawa, who would be up there probably in the 2 3 4 range with Masoli healthy  

To put how bad Edmonton is into perspective 

Crumb has more home wins than Cornelius 

But I bet Corny looks good tomorrow night against our submissive cuck D 

Edited by Goalie

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Hah! We could literally be a 4 and 5 team after that week in deadmonton.

This has all the markings of a trap game.