3 stars plus hh blow out with some doubt

wbbfan

1 Zach and Brady  all the yards and tds monster performance from both 

2 Willy j  and haba  sacks pressure knock downs

3 Houston and the knock down team  seriously how many pass kds tnite could be a team record 

hh for me the biggie spin and tfl in the first quarter 

honorable mentions to ol, Bryant looks better than ever, Jackson was a monster blocking, Demski with a big night too 

1 O line, Hamilton came blitz heavy and they were clean letting Collaros rip it up

2 Collaros, picked up the blitz, sliced and diced the Hamilton secondary

3 Pass rush and secondary, great work in concert, we have a lot of guys who are comfortable making plays on the ball which is great to see.

HH Castillo, made all his kicks including 50 yarder to stem the tide and put it back to a 2 score game.

8 minutes ago, coach17 said:

You know  Holm looked good too and I would really have to consider him for a star 

He made a couple plays and gave up a couple. I count him in the knock down crew. Every one was getting a hand on the ball tnite. 

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

For weird stat of the day...Augustine credited with a special teams tackle for the tackle on the fumble recovery by Hamilton on the kickoff return.

Reminds me of when a Khari pass was knocked up and he bobbled it and got credited with a drop lol 

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

We gifted them so many ******* points. I'm already tired of seeing "Bombers Hold Off Ticats Comeback" headlines... Bulllllshiiiiit. 

Yeah that's disingenuous bullshit.  They were never closer than 8 and never had any sustained offensive push.

More like Bombers avoid fumbling game away.  Ticats did jack ****.