3 stars plus hh blow out with some doubt

wbbfan

12 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I genuinely don't remember there being a black box... clearly I wasn't paying that close attention 😂

From my seat the box didn't look nearly big enough to fit a grown man but it was the only explanation, especially when they wheeled it right under the set and then promptly took it off the field during the act.

magic

6 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

From my seat the box didn't look nearly big enough to fit a grown man but it was the only explanation, especially when they wheeled it right under the set and then promptly took it off the field during the act.

magic

ah yes, very clever... but there's still two big questions... what happened to the "replacement guy" in the box? and how did Darcy get to that platform in front of the rum hut without anyone noticing?

19 minutes ago, bearpants said:

ah yes, very clever... but there's still two big questions... what happened to the "replacement guy" in the box? and how did Darcy get to that platform in front of the rum hut without anyone noticing?

Once Darcy was carried away, I'm sure there's a private way up, or he just pulled up a hoodie. No one's looking for him. He'd just be a guy in the crowd.

I'm sure there was a small box built into the platform itself for the replacement guy.