CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread

JCon

12 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Is Adams stupid? 

seems like he just blanks out. and then just heaves it. no idea where its going.

out of six, several were right to the argo d guy.

should have been benched, coaching error.

6 minutes ago, Starman115 said:

Al Dorow BC(Oct. 25, 1958) 7

I may have been at that game (child)

Edited by Mark F

31 minutes ago, Blue In BC said:

Rod Hill had 5 in one game. Not sure if anyone else had a pick that game. Makes you wonder why a QB would keep throwing in his direction?

Funny you should bring Hill’s 5er into the discussion. I spoke to Rod Hill about his achievement. Asked what was the edge, the secret to intercepting 5 in 1 game. He laughed, said, that was a “stupid quarterback.” Actually it was Hill’s comment to me and recollection, that caused me to ask “Is Adams stupid?”. True story. 

Edited by Rod Black

16 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

You could tell VA had been emotional after the game during an interview. Guy is streaky and gets in his head too much. BCs coaches better be on top of his confidence cause it's games like that can snowball for him.

Next week will be very telling for VA.

Dane Evans waiting in the wings to take over.

Crazy Harry on myCast - Fan Casting Your Favorite Stories

And that's the problem with VAJ, he looks like the best qb ever to step on the field one minute and the next he serves up 6 picks.

I still believe BC is a very good team but any given game is going to come down to which VAJ shows up

Kelly seems to be settling in nicely and TO looks good. Defending GC champs and the only undefeated team, as of now they are the standard all other team's are looking up to, yes even us.....

This looks to be an exciting season with 3 really good team's and a couple surprise teams looking pretty good in Sask and Mtrl. Plus Ott could move into that category with Masoli back??