West Final GDT: Back to Back Champs vs Dome Boys

Nolby

43 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Eh Rourke being upset is ok with me.  All the media hype made him like some kind of maple leaf superhero.  Ok that he knows things don’t come easy and that he cares - makes him human and a young kid.

That said… BC SUCKS!! BC SUCKS!!! LET’S EFFING GOOOOO!!!!!

Yeah, seeing Rourke  cry was fine with me as well. It shows he cares. Some guys will be quiet & not say a word, Others will swear & punch their locker. Others will cry. Everybody handles a situation like this differently. 

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Wonder what Ticats fans think of seeing Lawrence and Darby making key plays today.

Those 2 prob the happiest and luckiest guys in the CFL...their additions too really solidified things...especially Darby...he was all over the place this game...sack.. knock down...coukda had 2 picks...hes so smart out there...allows us to play a lot more free in secondary 

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

Those 2 prob the happiest and luckiest guys in the CFL...their additions too really solidified things...especially Darby...he was all over the place this game...sack.. knock down...coukda had 2 picks...hes so smart out there...allows us to play a lot more free in secondary 

Darby was maybe the most standout in a fame full of standout defensive performances. 

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

Darb was unreal today. 

Thoughts:

Based on my complete lack of knowledge on the topic, I think Collaros is going to start next week and it’s not even a question. His limp disappeared almost immediately and he was on the post-game show … not usually going to let a guy go answer questions that soon after an injury if it was serious

Darby is unbelievable. What a great add by Walters late in the year.

Looked like Alexander got maybe nicked also.

Sweet Christ is Derek Taylor a tough listen on the post game. First one I’ve listened to all year and it was a hot mess. For a guy who is such a stats hotshot, he sure doesn’t seem to have a hot clue about the actual flow of a football game and based on some of the interactions, he seems to have absolutely zero rapport with the players.

Let’s go win a third Cup

Honestly based on that stupid rule just get rid of the nuance and say you can’t touch the punter at all below the waist.  Essentially can’t block a punt now just tell teams to set up their returns.

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

Thoughts:

Based on my complete lack of knowledge on the topic, I think Collaros is going to start next week and it’s not even a question. His limp disappeared almost immediately and he was on the post-game show … not usually going to let a guy go answer questions that soon after an injury if it was serious

Sweet Christ is Derek Taylor a tough listen on the post game. First one I’ve listened to all year and it was a hot mess. For a guy who is such a stats hotshot, he sure doesn’t seem to have a hot clue about the actual flow of a football game and based on some of the interactions, he seems to have absolutely zero rapport with the players.

Let’s go win a third Cup

The medication will help Collaros immensely next Sunday.

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

Thoughts:

Let’s go win a third Cup

He is playing. He got interviewed on CJOB after the game. Injured players aren’t available.

Non issue 

Top story on TSN right now as two winning teams start prepping for a Grey Cup game in a third city is about Rourke “wanting to be a Lion” next season.

That’s a December story.  Who the **** cares?  This league should respect the teams and players that are in the game next week.

12 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Rourke was terrible 

Yup...and it wasnt just the foot issue...was befuddled with what we were doing...was flustered by the crowd...and is still green behind the ears.

32 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Darb was unreal today. 

28 minutes ago, Mike said:

Thoughts:

Let’s go win a third Cup

Yip...Darby was the final piece we needed...solidified things and allows us to play different 

He was all over today...let's not let him slip away this yr in FA

17 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Top story on TSN right now as two winning teams start prepping for a Grey Cup game in a third city is about Rourke “wanting to be a Lion” next season.

That’s a December story.  Who the **** cares?  This league should respect the teams and players that are in the game next week.

He won’t be a lion next year. 

16 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Rourke was terrible 

Sure couldn’t scramble. 

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yup...and it wasnt just the foot issue...was befuddled with what we were doing...was flustered by the crowd...and is still green behind the ears.

Yip...Darby was the final piece we needed...solidified things and allows us to play different 

He was all over today...let's not let him slip away this yr in FA

If he leaves, it won’t be for Hamilton again. Can just about guarantee that.

I would wager he’d take a discount for Winnipeg.

Farhan reported today that O’Shea will be signing on for another year, and that multiple players will be re-signing once that’s announced.

3 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

If he leaves, it won’t be for Hamilton again. Can just about guarantee that.

I would wager he’d take a discount for Winnipeg.

Farhan reported today that O’Shea will be signing on for another year, and that multiple players will be re-signing once that’s announced.

Will you be at the grey cup game? 

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Yeah, seeing Rourke  cry was fine with me as well. It shows he cares. Some guys will be quiet & not say a word, Others will swear & punch their locker. Others will cry. Everybody handles a situation like this differently. 

Agreed ,don't get the hate why he let his emotions show. I hope he comes back next year and lights it up .