West Final GDT: Back to Back Champs vs Dome Boys

Nolby

10 hours ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

It was more the D screwing him up than him playing poorly. Excellent defensive scheme. Everyone took a turn making a play. Darby was dynamic.

We've made Rourke look very average in each of the three games we've faced him this year.  

He's a talented kid with a great future ahead of him but he's got some growing to do.

10 hours ago, Booch said:

Chung's? And I dont doubt players would be...was a pathetic cheap shot...

Kind of overshadowed the celebration moment at the end of the game .. seeing one of our guys laid out on the field after that dirty SOBs cheap shot.

6 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Chungh's nastiness from when he was a Bomber has turned into full blown malicious douchiness. That cheap shot at the end of the game was ******* pathetic. What a loser.

and selfish, as in if they did manage to pull off the score there.....woulda came back....basically due to a selfish cheap shot from a guy who was mad they got owned all game on the lines

53 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Watched a few highlights from the game. And I'm officially over whatever his name is that is doing play by play with Suitor. Guy is just super annoying to listen to. 

Even Suitor at times cringes during the game when Dustin tries to yuck it up.

Can they please make the Marshall Ferguson permanent.  He has more experience and is significantly better at calling a game and staying focused.  

5 hours ago, Geebrr said:

The Blue Bombers captured their 27th division title with the win. No CFL team has won more division titles than Winnipeg’s 27, followed by Edmonton (23), Hamilton (22), Montreal (18), Toronto and Calgary (17).

Best franchise in CFL history 

Wait, wait, wait….  I don’t see the Riders on that list.

55 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Even Suitor at times cringes during the game when Dustin tries to yuck it up.

Can they please make the Marshall Ferguson permanent.  He has more experience and is significantly better at calling a game and staying focused.  

I believe Marshall talks about the football game too much for TSN’s liking. I think he and Forde are the best current combo. 

The best team in the league came through ...even with Zack being off of his game...Hope he's good to go next Sun......All in all it was a solid effort from both the D and the O.....We shut down Rourke in the first half and if it weren't for a few miscues we would have put them away earlier than we did.....Some pretty nasty cheap shots by the leo's which looked like sour grapes of the worst kind....I hope we remember Chungh and his bull$hit next year and someone kicks his ass....Garbage player.....In any event on to the Cup and another ring...

34 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

He and our man Taylor are cut from the same cloth.
Excitement I like, giddiness I don’t. 

I don't mind excited. But just try to be a bit professional in your delivery. Please...just act like you've seen someone score a TD before. Or recover a fumble...or hell complete a 20 yard pass.

11 hours ago, johnzo said:

oh man I thought I was the only one who did this. 

cheers to a happy but unproductive Monday.

10am and finally through all that I missed...

51 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I’ve heard him interviewed many times. I think he is legit that excited all the time. 

"Are you kidding me???" is something I don't need to hear from a PBP guy. Watched the CFL highlights on youtube last night and he said that at least 3 times in that series of clips.

Just now, GCJenks said:

"Are you kidding me???" is something I don't need to hear from a PBP guy. Watched the CFL highlights on youtube last night and he said that at least 3 times in that series of clips.

I think we've been spoiled with the likes of having a guy like Chris Cuthbert for so many years.   These newer guys will get better, we just have to give it time.   That being said, it wouldn't hurt to get some more PBP announcers.

3 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

And he said while sounding like he was on the end of his breathe after pushing out a large turd. 

I do like how Rourke showed emotion after the game and how he stayed on the field to watch. I remember Greg Carr saying after the 2011 GC that he sat on the field and watched BC celebrate which made him want to win it even more the following year (even though that didn’t work out for him). A lose like this builds character. But wondering why he was smiling until he was talking to Burnham and then lost it. Is this a sign that Burnham or Rourke are not expecting to be back and Rourke wanted to win a cup for Burnham? Or am I putting to much thought into this lol. 

Rourke my be leading the offense but I imagine vet guys like Burnham lead the locker room. I just see a youngster leaning on a vet.

Unlike Dane Evans at least Rourke saves his sad face for once the game is over.

I remember Milt crying when we lost in 07, not sobbing into his buddies chest mind you but there were tears. Nothing wrong with feeling the moment

17 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

I do like how Rourke showed emotion after the game and how he stayed on the field to watch. I remember Greg Carr saying after the 2011 GC that he sat on the field and watched BC celebrate which made him want to win it even more the following year (even though that didn’t work out for him). A lose like this builds character. But wondering why he was smiling until he was talking to Burnham and then lost it. Is this a sign that Burnham or Rourke are not expecting to be back and Rourke wanted to win a cup for Burnham? Or am I putting to much thought into this lol. 

Too bad, so sad. From what i heard we were hard after Burnham the last couple times he was a FA recently and he re-buffed us. So you know, F him.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti