Pre-West Final Thread: Bombers Updates

Noeller

13 minutes ago, Blue_Dragoon said:

The recent weather will probably be good for the team on the field but maybe not so good for driving last minute ticket sales.

You are leaky right. With the GOLD MEMBER outfit on I actually prefer this weather over +30. Those MC Hammer pants don’t really breathe but make a great wind breaker! These games, especially with this mild winter weather we are gonna get, are always a fun experience. People don’t know what they are missing. 

I’ll be at the Princess Auto tail gate for EDF on the big screen by 12:30 enjoying my $5 beers and $3.50 hot dog lol.

3 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

The notoriously inaccurate Ticketmaster is showing just over 2,500 seats left for the game. And in the East, the club opened up the east side upper deck, and Ticketmaster showing less than 400 seats available to purchase stadium-wide at BMO.  

Yes, it’s a complete waste of time to try and count seats on Ticketmaster.

Good for Toronto that they sold out their original 19,000 seat allotment and are expanding capacity bit by bit by opening up sections. And they’ve arranged a pre-game hip-hop concert and sweater giveaway for the first 10,000 through the gates. Baby steps, but at least they are trying. 

59 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Good for Toronto that they sold out their original 19,000 seat allotment and are expanding capacity bit by bit by opening up sections. And they’ve arranged a pre-game hip-hop concert and sweater giveaway for the first 10,000 through the gates. Baby steps, but at least they are trying. 

I would help the Arblows don’t lay a giant crap with those fans in the stands.

4 hours ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

You are leaky right. With the GOLD MEMBER outfit on I actually prefer this weather over +30. Those MC Hammer pants don’t really breathe but make a great wind breaker! These games, especially with this mild winter weather we are gonna get, are always a fun experience. People don’t know what they are missing. 

I’ll be at the Princess Auto tail gate for EDF on the big screen by 12:30 enjoying my $5 beers and $3.50 hot dog lol.

Goooooooooold

15 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Last city in the west to get snow and here comes the Winterpeg throw outs on Twitter.

Who cares?

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Alright... At the airport with a 10:30am pint in hand.... Ready for a business trip to #DefendTheFort #FortHew. 

Ell. Eff. Gee. 

Ar Bee Dar.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

9 minutes ago, BBlink said:

https://www.facebook.com/116622215037415/posts/pfbid0K1yE6BgT15Cm4vADBaJVkCjTqqLNNPkAz47kSw6KKuxR8AvCFGhbhmXpcJcwdXxql/

Rasheed Bailey listed as doubtful for the game. That's surprising. Didn't know he was hurt

They listed EVERYONE who's not out as Questionable... Doubtful maybe a little more concerning but I think Sheed'll be good... 

Edited by Noeller

45 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Talking about no pressure in any game especially a play off division final is a sign of Not being prepared. This team preps for every game like it’s the post season. Bc seems to prep like they always have another week. 

I expect Sheed to make it idk about kola. Other wise I think the questionables will all play. 

3 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

McCrae and Walker have been moved to the practice roster.  Burtenshaw has been added to the roster.

Hmm i wonder how McCrae took that. I’d really like to find a way to keep him around next year. He’s been electric every time he’s touched the ball although it’s been a small sample size.