Pre-West Final Thread: Bombers Updates

Noeller

Yeah pretty sure will see that same dline configuration ...and be shocked if dbs aren't Rose.. Nichols...Parker and Lawrence with BA and Darby...if.. big if Houston appears then Lawrence will be a very good 6th db

The starting oline all back...recieverz...ZC dialed in on what looks like he on a mission and our varied running attack with BO and Mcrae with Demski and Bailey sprinkled in...fell pretty good about that

1 hour ago, Dodge and Burn said:

I'm kinda super worried about stopping the stamps run game...

I kinda super wonder about whether the Stamps are worried about our passing game? like we have no weapons ourselves? Do you really think that the Stamps secondary can keep up with us throwing the ball?

We've shown all yr that when rubber hits road our offence can almost march the field unimpeded.. i dont see that changing

We have a good and varied run game too...and we never lost a game this yr cause we had the ball ran down our throat and gave up td after td..why would that change now 

8 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I've said this for weeks, let them run.

If they can't stop our passing game, whoever it is will just be spinning their wheels.

Yup...someone needs to score 30+ I believe to have a realistic chance of beating us...and u wont do that grinding away with the run...all u will do is kill the clock and linger behind...so have at er...as long as we start strong...dont fall in a hole...we can execute our game...score in our first 2 possessions...we right where we want to be...1st quarter will be the make or break it quarter regardless who we play

17 hours ago, Booch said:

Yeah pretty sure will see that same dline configuration ...and be shocked if dbs aren't Rose.. Nichols...Parker and Lawrence with BA and Darby...if.. big if Houston appears then Lawrence will be a very good 6th db

The starting oline all back...recieverz...ZC dialed in on what looks like he on a mission and our varied running attack with BO and Mcrae with Demski and Bailey sprinkled in...fell pretty good about that

Rutledge isn’t gonna stay on the pr for the play offs im sure. Other wise I think it’s pretty much right. 

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Rutledge isn’t gonna stay on the pr for the play offs im sure. Other wise I think it’s pretty much right. 

I would think he wouldn't either...but who knows what Osh is thinking...he does make odd roster moves...some with no point or usefulness at all...we shall see