Pre-West Final Thread: Bombers Updates

Noeller

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Is he trying to convince everyone else or himself? Honestly the whole thing gives me the vibe of he's hoping the Bombers come in fat and sassy. That's a fools hope. You want to beat this team you need to earn it. You gotta play you A game for 60 minutes of hard nosed football.

Exactly. This is a desperate cliche- hoping for breaks.  

I guess we know how he deals with high expectations. 

Edited by Geebrr

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

You can call me immature or whatever but I just love this team so ******* much... It literally pains me. 

Well take er easy a bit man! I am like you but I find ways to keep me steady like reading about the Blue Bombers fantastic and rich history in this league, coming on here learning all I can, and of course drinking when needed to calm the nerves.

It truly is a remarkable set of professionals currently coaching/playing for our beloved Blue Bombers football club.

Hang in there and enjoy this team. They are special in many ways! Do not forget to enjoy it!🙂👍

Edited by GOLD MEMBER

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

You can call me immature or whatever but I just love this team so ******* much... It literally pains me. 

As a fellow life long Bomber fan disliking every other team to varying degrees we’ve earned it. Never wavered in wearing our colours thru the lean years. This ain’t going to last forever so let’s enjoy it while it lasts.

Oh and Riders suck.

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Or Rutledge. Hope he isn’t finishing on the pr. 

Curious there seems to be a few here that think the world of Rutledge. Rookie year he did a good job but I'm not sure if teams will be clamoring to pick him up in the off-season. Probably someone we can offer a contract to when Darby goes to chase the money again lol

Shouldn't we have room for an extra American on the roster? I think we overrostered Nationals last game. I would have liked to have seen Walker stay on in lieu of Burtenshaw, perhaps (although I guess he plays teams). I miss our DL rotation from last year to keep everyone fresh.

38 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Curious there seems to be a few here that think the world of Rutledge. Rookie year he did a good job but I'm not sure if teams will be clamoring to pick him up in the off-season. Probably someone we can offer a contract to when Darby goes to chase the money again lol

He was really up and down. He was brilliant at time but the club is pretty open with the fact he just hit the wall. The jump from 12 games to 18 is gigantic. 
 It’ll be interesting to see he and Gmac if they finish on the pr. But I expect the club will re sign them quickly. 

15 minutes ago, kschach said:

Shouldn't we have room for an extra American on the roster? I think we overrostered Nationals last game. I would have liked to have seen Walker stay on in lieu of Burtenshaw, perhaps (although I guess he plays teams). I miss our DL rotation from last year to keep everyone fresh.

Yes I think we are one short on american players. As in, we could probably roster Walker or McCrae if we felt like they gave us more than what a Canadian is providing us. The only one I can think of his Burtenshaw...but our team does value special teams more than most.