Back to Back Champs vs Hillbillies early talk

Nolby

that SASK 0-line looks horendous....in the heat...with 8 defensive lineman rotating in...I see us owning them bad....I don't see us having any more difficulty with the Rider D-line than any other team...They are decent but not all world...and feasted on shittty teams early...LB crew is waht will help them keep it possibly close, but I dont see sask offence putting up more than 2 td's on us...we can muster 24...25 points...we win

14 minutes ago, Booch said:

that SASK 0-line looks horendous....in the heat...with 8 defensive lineman rotating in...I see us owning them bad....I don't see us having any more difficulty with the Rider D-line than any other team...They are decent but not all world...and feasted on shittty teams early...LB crew is waht will help them keep it possibly close, but I dont see sask offence putting up more than 2 td's on us...we can muster 24...25 points...we win

I expect a ton of blitzes from the Riders and picking that sort of thing up has been problematic for the Bombers on more than one occasion this year likely because of the loss of cohesiveness from all the changes.

That Sk squad is the most penalized and dirtiest team in the league. Their uniforms are the ugliest in North America, their fans are dopes - the admiration of the 13th man thing is deliciously ironic - they are clueless to it. The town is a dump. The QB is a whiner and coach a spineless goof. Even the mascot looks like a sicko. That Pil beer stuff is awful and the smell of it makes me puke. Tomorrow they will be blown off the face of the planet, and good riddance. 

Edited by Rod Black

50 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

That Sk squad is the most penalized and dirtiest team in the league. Their uniforms are the ugliest in North America, their fans are dopes - the admiration of the 13th man thing is deliciously ironic - they are clueless to it. The town is a dump. The QB is a whiner and coach a spineless goof. Even the mascot looks like a sicko. That Pil beer stuff is awful and the smell of it makes me puke. Tomorrow they will be blown off the face of the planet, and good riddance. 

man....pretty much nailed everything...when you see it all written out like that, and basically it's all truth and not exaggerated it really makes you realize what a joke they are hahaha

And yes I think they are a bit over-rated on the dline....they beat up on the sad sacks trying to figure things out in first 5 games...teams with a combined 2 wins....and only 2 wins cause one of those sad sacks beat the other sad sack..in those 5 games they racked up 25 sacks...then came some competition....T.O x2...BC x3 and the Elks again...the racked up 11...and and went 2-4....See the correlation?...they just ain't that good....and against good teams....they look it

1 hour ago, Rod Black said:

yup....977 penalty yards to date...compared to us with 523....

16 hours ago, Tracker said:

I expect a ton of blitzes from the Riders and picking that sort of thing up has been problematic for the Bombers on more than one occasion this year likely because of the loss of cohesiveness from all the changes.

Their front 7 is their only strength. We've had some protection issues this year, so I imagine it will lead to speed bumps at times in the game. Of course, this will be the most noise we've had to deal with on offence - I don;t think we've seen anything close to a sold-out crowd in an away game this year. 

The only other thing is our penchant to give up yards - which is going to make the Rider feel good - but I can't see them scoring - just like any other game.

Might be on the lower scoring side - but can't bet against the Blue - LDC or not.

19 minutes ago, White Out said:

for anyone in the regina area, a dangerous knife attack is happening in the surrounding areas apparently. be careful.

And people say Winnipeg is crime infested??? Two brothers off a First Nations Reserve in Saskatchewan driving a black Nissan Rogue are the culprits. They've attacked & seriously injured a number of people in multiple stabbings. Just got an emergency alert on my phone about an hour ago that they may be heading to Alberta or Manitoba.

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

And people say Winnipeg is crime infested??? Two brothers off a First Nations Reserve in Saskatchewan driving a black Nissan Rogue are the culprits. They've attacked & seriously injured a number of people in multiple stabbings. Just got an emergency alert on my phone about an hour ago that they may be heading to Alberta or Manitoba.

Maybe they'll head north to Gillam, steal food & a boat & try to make it to Churchill. Like that hasn't been done before.... Oh wait. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27