Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Tf are you talking about

He went on the Pederson show a few years ago and absolutely trashed our teams management and some of our players as well. It was gross and I lost all respect for him...so I will say again..screw Mo Leggett. If you don't agree..so be it.

Edited by GCn20

15 hours ago, GCn20 said:

He went on the Pederson show a few years ago and absolutely trashed our teams management and some of our players as well. It was gross and I lost all respect for him...so I will say again. Screw Mo Leggett. If you don't agree..so be it.

"Hell hath no fury.."

31 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

This the interview yall crying about lol?

talk about thin skin

If that was it then it wasn’t as bad as I remember. 

I thought he went off on Twitter as well. 

I mean, he basically accused the coaching staff of only caring about their own careers, and that is pretty heavy. It also runs in contradiction to basically everything said in the past few years. So did they do a 180? Or was Moe just bitter? 

If that was it then I’m over it. 

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

If that was it then it wasn’t as bad as I remember. 

I thought he went off on Twitter as well. 

I mean, he basically accused the coaching staff of only caring about their own careers, and that is pretty heavy. It also runs in contradiction to basically everything said in the past few years. So did they do a 180? Or was Moe just bitter? 

If that was it then I’m over it. 

I’m sure mo was really bitter.  I would be in his spot. He and randle just had rotten luck and couldn’t keep it together long enough. But those two guys started the defensive and winning turn around. They paid a whole lot of sweat equity. 
 Iirc mo was hurt came back late wasn’t the same and wasn’t in the next years camp. 

4 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

This the interview yall crying about lol?

talk about thin skin

I always liked Mo as a player and a person. If this is bad beans about his former team and the way he was treated, then it isn't much. I'm glad his is still doing his thing no matter what league it may be and wish him all the best. Until his Achilles tear he was an amazing player and a key cog on this team. I don't

see any really bad stuff against his former team or the way he was treated here. 

20 minutes ago, coach17 said:

I always liked Mo as a player and a person. If this is bad beans about his former team and the way he was treated, then it isn't much. I'm glad his is still doing his thing no matter what league it may be and wish him all the best. Until his Achilles tear he was an amazing player and a key cog on this team. I don't

see any really bad stuff against his former team or the way he was treated here. 

This is how I will remember Mo.

7 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

He signed with Edmonton late last year as well before moving on to the XFL where he actually got some meaningful playing time.

It’s crazy to me scouts would rather take a chance on him, rather than Schoen who was the absolute best receiver in the CFL as a rookie. Makes no sense. 

4 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

It’s crazy to me scouts would rather take a chance on him, rather than Schoen who was the absolute best receiver in the CFL as a rookie. Makes no sense. 

I've completely given up trying to figure out what the NFL wants when it comes to signing CFL/XFL/USFL players.  Guys who deserve a chance, don't get one while guys who have done relatively little get picked up.  I feel bad for the players who have earned it but at the same time, the NFL's loss is our gain.