Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news

On 2023-05-21 at 3:58 PM, GCn20 said:

He went on the Pederson show a few years ago and absolutely trashed our teams management and some of our players as well. It was gross and I lost all respect for him...so I will say again..screw Mo Leggett. If you don't agree..so be it.

Who cares about Mo Leggett & this entire thread? Once a player leaves the Bombers to play elsewhere I really don't care anymore. Especially a guy who bad mouths the team that gave him his first break. Other yhan a player who moves on to the NFL as that is the Big Show but someone who plays in the Arena League, XFL or USFL???? Pfffft. Just don't give a damn. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

18 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Who cares about Mo Leggett & this entire thread? Once a player leaves the Bombers to play elsewhere I really don't care anymore. Especially a guy who bad mouths the team that gave him his first break. Other yhan a player who moves on to the NFL as that is the Big Show but someone who plays in the Arena League, XFL or USFL???? Pfffft. Just don't give a damn. 

I don't like what this thread is about! Who will hear me yell?! 

On 2023-05-22 at 11:37 AM, Geebrr said:

If that was it then it wasn’t as bad as I remember. 

I thought he went off on Twitter as well. 

I mean, he basically accused the coaching staff of only caring about their own careers, and that is pretty heavy. It also runs in contradiction to basically everything said in the past few years. So did they do a 180? Or was Moe just bitter? 

If that was it then I’m over it. 

No he went off on Twitter as well shortly after the Pederson interview when some Bomber fans called him out on the interview. 

On 2023-05-22 at 3:34 PM, coach17 said:

I always liked Mo as a player and a person. If this is bad beans about his former team and the way he was treated, then it isn't much. I'm glad his is still doing his thing no matter what league it may be and wish him all the best. Until his Achilles tear he was an amazing player and a key cog on this team. I don't

see any really bad stuff against his former team or the way he was treated here. 

He twitter ranted about that in the days following this interview.

6 hours ago, GCn20 said:

No he went off on Twitter as well shortly after the Pederson interview when some Bomber fans called him out on the interview. 

He twitter ranted about that in the days following this interview.

do I have an unreasonable amount of free time right now...no, I do not. Did that stop me from combing through his tweets to find said bashing...no it did not. Unfortunately, the timeline cut off in OCT 2019. Which I believe is 1 month after the interview. I will say this. His most recent tweets about the Bombers are so brutal I couldn't believe it. He called them "The Best organization in the CFL" ONLY THE CFL MOE?!?!! TRY IN ALL OF SPORTS!!! prick.

Honestly though, the only thing i found that made me, well concerned for the guy was his retweets about crazy Qanon **** like Pizza gate etc.

3 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

do I have an unreasonable amount of free time right now...no, I do not. Did that stop me from combing through his tweets to find said bashing...no it did not. Unfortunately, the timeline cut off in OCT 2019. Which I believe is 1 month after the interview. I will say this. His most recent tweets about the Bombers are so brutal I couldn't believe it. He called them "The Best organization in the CFL" ONLY THE CFL MOE?!?!! TRY IN ALL OF SPORTS!!! prick.

Honestly though, the only thing i found that made me, well concerned for the guy was his retweets about crazy Qanon **** like Pizza gate etc.

LOL. I do believe he actually pulled most of the tweets about the Bombers down after a couple weeks when our local media gave him a hard time about it. I have not paid attention to Mo since that time, and if he has ended his bashing of the Bombers then I will gladly give him the forgiveness of his earlier stupidity and chalk it up to sour grapes. The comments were stupid though.

Edited by GCn20

2 hours ago, GCn20 said:

LOL. I do believe he actually pulled most of the tweets about the Bombers down after a couple weeks when our local media gave him a hard time about it. I have not paid attention to Mo since that time, and if he has ended his bashing of the Bombers then I will gladly give him the forgiveness of his earlier stupidity and chalk it up to sour grapes. The comments were stupid though.

He gave me a ton of enjoyment during an otherwise, bleak time. 
I’d shake his hand if we met. 

4 hours ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

He gave me a ton of enjoyment during an otherwise, bleak time. 
I’d shake his hand if we met. 

I'd go even one more...

Grab A Beer GIFs | Tenor

Back in 2016 we were able to get pre-game sideline passes so we were on the sidelines during warm ups(it was the day that the Jets drafted Laine so they had the draft going live on the big screen), and Moe stopped and posed for a picture with my niece and nephew.  It was a much appreciated gesture of niceness.  

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

They’re not releasing Brown or Pigrome 

They haven’t played pigrome a single snap in 2 games. I was saying this yesterday, and now I’d put money on it. 

edit to say I liked pigrome a lot, but as a coach I am suspicious they aren’t using him for a reason. 

Edited by Bombertown

5 minutes ago, Bombertown said:

They haven’t played pigrome a single snap in 2 games. I was saying this yesterday, and now I’d put money on it. 

edit to say I liked pigrome a lot, but as a coach I am suspicious they aren’t using him for a reason. 

When he didn't get that short yardage TD, it felt like that was it. They didn't trust him anymore and his ass got stapled to the bench.

2 hours ago, The Zipp said:

Hamilton may be interested.  Is he that much better than Dru brown?  He can scramble pretty good...

He’s worse as a passer than brown and worse as a runner than pigrome. He was running too tall for far longer than pigrome got a chance at. 

1 hour ago, Fatty Liver said:

Yah, not a good sign, that was 3 games ago, I was hoping they would have had a package of plays for him by now.  Hopefully he gets a shot against Mtl.

Someone who attends practice will have to inform us if Pigrome is actually practicing short yardage plays. If he isn't then he won't see action in a game.  

39 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

He’s worse as a passer than brown and worse as a runner than pigrome. He was running too tall for far longer than pigrome got a chance at. 

I'm not ready to say that until we see Pigrome do something with real players on the field.  But he's not really getting an opportunity.

Prukop we know what he is.  Speed, good in space, not going to fight much through contact.  Always got it done on short yardage.