Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

I still wnder why he wasnt kept and allowed to grow on the PR...Or even active roster....2 pre-season games when new to the cfl hardly is enough to get a gage on a guys skill level

Hard to say I guess. They obviously didn't like his play in pre-season and I don't know what other kind of recruits we have on the neg list? I would assume they saw something in his abilities that development just wouldn't be able to fix.

Edited by GCn20

19 minutes ago, Booch said:

I still wnder why he wasnt kept and allowed to grow on the PR...Or even active roster....2 pre-season games when new to the cfl hardly is enough to get a gage on a guys skill level

28 year old QBs usually aren't given a lot of time to grow... if that's the plan, a team will always choose a 21 year old rookie... that's the politics of the NFL

19 minutes ago, Noeller said:

likely turned down the PR role..... **** happens. 

nobody was offered and turned down a spot....so wasnt that

2 minutes ago, bearpants said:

28 year old QBs usually aren't given a lot of time to grow... if that's the plan, a team will always choose a 21 year old rookie... that's the politics of the NFL

what u talking about btw

8 minutes ago, bearpants said:

sorry, my bad... got my news mixed up and thought you were talking about Streveller... I realize you were talking about Wade, which I agree with

thats what I figured but never smart to just assume hahaha....that or I was just on glue and totally went over my head