Congrats to the GOAT! Harris breaks 10k yards

Geebrr

1 minute ago, Booch said:

yup....nice accomplishment for sure...sucks that with him and Roberts things went sideways and both broke those milestones in other colors

Yup. Said it in the GDT. Kinda feels like the Roberts scenario where both leave and then crack 10k. Roberts was tougher as he had all of his yards in Blue and Gold where Harris had a good portion of his in BC before coming to Winnipeg. Either way. Congrats to a Andrew on the accomplishment! 

11 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I remember the exact same things being said last year about our kicking game. And they figured it out. They'll figure this out too. 

Or the QB situation when Nichols went down and they didn't want Streveler being the full time QB. It's almost like Walters and company know what they're doing, back to back championships be damned...

41 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Tough to watch Harris break the record & at times drag tacklers with him refusing to go down. Then watch our guy Oliveira go down on first contact & a 2 yard gain. if he was still with us, we'd be a lock for another GC. Things will get a lot more difficult with our lack of a run game in November.

I'd like to see Augustine get a real shot for a few games in a row.   

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

I would as well before this Canadian running back thing is scrapped. Augustine deserves a chance to prove himself. Brady shouldn't be playing. 

If Hamilton's season continues to sink would they be willing to trade Sean Thomas-Erlington? Would any of you make that trade?

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I would as well before this Canadian running back thing is scrapped. Augustine deserves a chance to prove himself. Brady shouldn't be playing. 

If Hamilton's season continues to sink would they be willing to trade Sean Thomas-Erlington? Would any of you make that trade?

Depends what we give in return, and how our ratio would be altered if we still have injury issues. 

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

Oliveria averaged 4.8 yards a carry last game on 15 carries. That's a very solid average. We should have pounded the rock more (and with Johnny too) given the passing game and time of possession were hurting last game against Edmonton.

6 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

If that's your plan... what is your proposal for adjusting the ratio?... a third starter on D?... starting a rookie rifles WR?.... another Canadian on the O-line?

Based on the options... playing Brady/Johnny at RB is the best bet for the ratio.