Week 5 - Back to Back Champs at Lions - Week of thread

JCon

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

It’s early, but at his current level of play rutledge is even better than Alford was as a rookie. 

The guy plays the run like a wil covers great and makes plays none stop. 

I got too much love for how insanely good Alford was last year to agree with this.

but, Rutledge has been fantastic 

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I got too much love for how insanely good Alford was last year to agree with this.

but, Rutledge has been fantastic 

I got big love for Alford and nichols. Alford was shut down at one of the hardest positions as a rookie. Rutledge is great in cover but this guy has a nose for the ball like very few dbs I’ve seen. To excel as a Sam as a rookie is even more insane. 

i love our guys but if we could get ba and Alford back forget it. Best secondary in 20 years. 

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I got big love for Alford and nichols. Alford was shut down at one of the hardest positions as a rookie. Rutledge is great in cover but this guy has a nose for the ball like very few dbs I’ve seen. To excel as a Sam as a rookie is even more insane. 

i love our guys but if we could get ba and Alford back forget it. Best secondary in 20 years. 

Nichols is probably the best at his position.

So glad he is with us. Two huge finds 

14 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Ellington has come as advertised. He reminds me of Harris in a way...finds plays to make where there arent any. Just a damn good football player.

I wasn’t as pumped about his signing but happy to be wrong. He has been as advertised.

He caught a ball on a deep in route that was a little behind him that probably shouldn’t have been caught and he did it in stride with a DB right on him. 

1 minute ago, Stickem said:

Lions experienced the Zack attack and the Schoen show....We played like the true champs we are and the new kid on the block learned a few things and took his lumps....We're firing on all cylinders (I'll forget Leggs last efforts...and hope it stops there)...and looking good for that third Cup run

Like what you did there.