2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition

Noeller

28 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I agree it depends on him taking a big shave. 

He is the heart and soul of that offence and would be again. 

I think that may have changed last year. Collaros really stepped up and I'm not sure it's Andrews offence anymore.

I would like Harris to come back, BUUUUUT I wouldn't want to let Brady go because of it.

14 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

He deleted the tweet.

Tom Brady retirement announcement type of thing going on? Didn't want to be the one to spoil his moment? GOD DAMN IT FARHAN!! Now I'm intrigued 

4 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I think that may have changed last year. Collaros really stepped up and I'm not sure it's Andrews offence anymore.

I would like Harris to come back, BUUUUUT I wouldn't want to let Brady go because of it.

Tom Brady retirement announcement type of thing going on? Didn't want to be the one to spoil his moment? GOD DAMN IT FARHAN!! Now I'm intrigued 

I don't agree with him not being the engine of the offence anymore. They play different with him in there. 

It feels different with him playing.

The offence certainly has changed. He only had 11 catches this season. Granted it was only in 7 games but that’s a far cry from the 105 receptions he had back in 2017. If he’s healthy he’s still a great player and can run for those tough yards but the offence definitely doesn’t run through him like it did at one point. 

1 minute ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Looks like we found our replacement for Bob.

I could see a Dave doing a Top Ten reasons the Riders will never win another cup again before ever game. 

Also, stupid pet tricks in the booth at half time.  

Letterman for OB's next php guy! 

It's too bad **** Assman is not around anymore, he would provide the color. 

1 hour ago, Stickem said:

Augustine.....too good to let go and being an NI helps a lot.....A bit crowded in the backfield but it looks like we'fre going to make it work somehow....I'd luv to see the plan  .....This kid Borsa is signed already and he's no slouch....I'd say we're set at rb for a very long time

I don't see it, considering the level of competition he played against I don't think Borsa is going to be the "next one".  His skill level may pan out similar to Wolitarsky and he may find his place on ST but I don't think he's going to be of the same caliber as the 4 Natl. RB the Bombers employed last season.  Hopefully I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Rumour from a friend who does not read these boards says Harris might retire today. Giant grain of salt.

That could be what Farhan was tweeting about. He would have a connection to Andrew. But, pulled it back. 

Big grain of salt, though. Let's wait and see. 

If so, I bet the media know but have been warned about tipping their hand. The likes of Dunk and Farhan wouldn't burn a connection just to be the first to leak it. Pedersen on the other hand...

9 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

I don't see it, considering the level of competition he played against I don't think Borsa is going to be the "next one".  His skill level may pan out similar to Wolitarsky and he may find his place on ST but I don't think he's going to be of the same caliber as the 4 Natl. RB the Bombers employed last season.  Hopefully I'm wrong.

And what caliber of player did Harris play against in CJFL?