2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition

Noeller

2 hours ago, Mike said:

It’s inefficient spending to bring back all three, if you ask me. Unless Harris takes a HUGE shave.

Sign em all let camp sort it out.

Rumor has it bc wants to go ni at rb. I think they will go after ste but they could be a trade target for a depth cut if we sign em all. 

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

You don't need a microscope to see that Harris wasn't the cog that made the O turn last year. Yes, he was still a main part of the O. And made the O better when he was in. But certainly not THE MAIN cog like he has been in previous years.

He did play a major role in the WF, when passing was very difficult. 

We won't agree.

43 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

I don't see it, considering the level of competition he played against I don't think Borsa is going to be the "next one".  His skill level may pan out similar to Wolitarsky and he may find his place on ST but I don't think he's going to be of the same caliber as the 4 Natl. RB the Bombers employed last season.  Hopefully I'm wrong.

Writing off a guy who has not even had a chance.

Strong move.

Well if he plays...it's a bonus...if he doesn't...it's a sms bonus ..we did just fine without him last year during the season...but in big games...he does bring that extra something something..and team feeds off it...even at soon to be 35

My take is that if OSH wants him...OSH will have him...it will work out...cripes put him on aimited workload until crunch time if worried he gonna get dinged...last ty was just an anomaly tho...I don't see it as breaking down

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

And no formal talks is totally different than no talks...looks like making more to things than there is...if he back..garuanteed u will see a motivated Harris out ton prove all wrong..and I hope it ain't against us

I do put some stock in some of Farhan's reporting regarding the Bombers and the CFL. I also have seen the Walter's presser from a week ago. There was mentioned of Head Coach and Andrew Harris having conversations, but sounding positive, as I took it....

Based on what I'm reading,, is this someone or a outlet,  looking for "headlines" or a news creation? By now, we should have heard something from the local folks who cover the Bombers.... 

I absolutely REFUSE to believe the Bombers organization lets him play in another uniform. He needs to retire a Bombers player and if you can keep him in the organization somehow after that, even better. But it seems unconscionable to me, that Harris finishes his career in another uniform. He's the face of the ******* franchise! 

My take on no formal talks is no numbers have been put to paper and sent in either direction, from either camp. Maybe they are being patient and seeing what is left? Or maybe where there is smoke there really is fire and Harris goes to market. He could go to BC and play behind the vaunted BC oline, they will definitely need a check-down guy and Harris is the king of receiving out of the backfield

Just now, Noeller said:

I absolutely REFUSE to believe the Bombers organization lets him play in another uniform. He needs to retire a Bombers player and if you can keep him in the organization somehow after that, even better. But it seems unconscionable to me, that Harris finishes his career in another uniform. He's the face of the ******* franchise! 

Those posters in the Bomber store come down mighty fast, ask Nichols

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

That's probably part of the problem.

We probably are gently nudging him to retire gracefully and maybe come on as a coach, whereas he still wants to play.

And perhaps we don't have the budget for that but don't want him to go anywhere else.

30 minutes ago, camper_2 said:

I do put some stock in some of Farhan's reporting regarding the Bombers and the CFL. I also have seen the Walter's presser from a week ago. There was mentioned of Head Coach and Andrew Harris having conversations, but sounding positive, as I took it....

Based on what I'm reading,, is this someone or a outlet,  looking for "headlines" or a news creation? By now, we should have heard something from the local folks who cover the Bombers.... 

Farhan's record on reporting on FA is very poor historically. He likes to throw a lot of crap against the wall. I think he reported that Derell Walker was going to be a Bomber once FA opens about 3 times now. Take whatever he says this time of year with a big grain of salt.

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Jesus, already?? I thought they JUST got married?? Man, that poor bastard. That would explain his willingness to move away....too much drama here. I get that.

We are placing a lot of faith in a Farhan says.

32 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Problem is when a guy doesn't realize that he is not the same player he used to be it quite often leads to this. Even though no one wants it that way.