Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BigBlue

Regular Season Bomber News & Discussion

3 hours ago, BBRT said:

Why is this a classless act by Jones? Not quite sure I follow the logic. The guy was released and according to what I read is eligible to sign with another team for the balance of the year. Whether he make a difference for the Riders is unknown but at least if he gets on the game day roster he will get a paycheck. Not sure I see where Jones did anything wrong here.

That's because it's got nothing to do with any of the reasons you've posted. 

11 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

Didn't say I agree with it but players vote the way they're gonna vote. Sutton isn't much fun to tackle either I'm sure.

ChiefKnobbyAsianlion-max-1mb.gif

I like Sutton and the way he plays, he's a gamer but I'll take Harris everytime.

Harris I think is the guy who grinds harder and rarely goes down on first contact and is slippery with his tough yards.

But Sutton is a punishing runner and a true north south guy

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Harris I think is the guy who grinds harder and rarely goes down on first contact and is slippery with his tough yards.

But Sutton is a punishing runner and a true north south guy

I find Sutton to be a tougher runner but Harris a more well rounded football player. 

On ‎2018‎-‎11‎-‎13 at 1:00 PM, Bubba Zanetti said:

Hearing Biggie has a broken wrist and will play with a cast. ****. Not ideal, especially when trying to tackle but atleast he'll be out there.

As long as he is able shed blockers, he will be fine.  He may have a hard time playing super Mario though.

O'Shea is being cryptic about Santos-Knox's availability. He apparently did not practice yesterday but O'Shea said he might do so today, so the "faint hope" clause is in effect.

3 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

Seems about right. What did Chungh do though?

there were a few times when there was a pile at the end of the play and the Bombers OL alll threw someone out, I'd guess it was one of those situations. 

i'll take those fines every week...that o-line takes no sit...and has everyones back...watching them run over and through the riders..especially in that 4th quarter and hear them just chirping away at them was a thing of beauty...especially with the beaking off the Riders did pre game out at the mid field area in warm-ups...u can catch some of it on CFLWired