Some interesting Game Notes:
Coming into this game, both Ottawa and BC are 1-8 in their last 9 games. BC is 1-4 in games decided in the final 3:00. 👁🗨Somehow, someway, they will both be 1-9 after tonight.
- Since 2014, the Lions and REDBLACKS have split their 10 meetings. Ottawa is 2-3 in 5 previous visits to B.C. Place.
- Odell Willis has now gone 7 games without a QB Sack. This is the longest streak of his CFL career (previous: 6 in a row 2017).
- BC has started 10 different players and 8 different starting 5 combinations on the O-Line in 2019.
- BC's pass defence had just 4 INTs in the first 8 games - over their last 3 games they have had 5 interceptions.
- Jonathon Jennings returns to B.C. Place where he has started 22 previous games going 12-10 for the Lions. (Last week, Jennings completed a career-high 33 passes - his previous best mark was 32 vs Hamilton in 2018).
- Mike Reilly was sacked twice last week (matching the fewest allowed since the 1st game of the year). He has been sacked 45 times.
- The Lions have been held scoreless in the 1st Quarter in their last 3 games. They have not led after the 1st Quarter in their last 8 games. - Ottawa has been outscored in the 4th Quarter in 8 of their 11 games.
- Bryan Burnham has 4 of BC's 6 100-yard receiving games, and at 84.8 yds per game is on pace for a career-high 1,442 yards. 👁🗨 Brian, don’t you wish you were a Bomber instead?
- Mossis Madu had just 6 carries last week but was targeted 14 times making 12 receptions for 83 yards (2nd highest single game).
- Over the last 2 games, Garry Peters has 11 tackles, all 3 of his interceptions, and a forced fumble.
- Despite two recent misses, Lewis Ward's career FG% made mark sits at 96.4 on 81-of-84 attempts. Still be headed for A Wards this coming fall
- At 30,292 yards Mike Reilly is poised to pass Tom Burgess (#16 at 30,308) and Sam Etcheverry #15 at 30,381) this week. 👁🗨 Too bad he won’t remember any of it.