Banjo Bowl

IC Khari

I checked ST prod between Hurl and Knox and both sporting 4 ST tacles. Burnett tops the ST tackles for the team so I dont think he will come off the roster anytime soon.

Im thinking maybe sit Knox and put Hurl in then sit Richards who I feel like an easy rider on the team (does he play in ST?) then put Smith on the roster.

Dressler - Denmark - Sheppard - Smith - Kohlert or

Mayo - Dressler - Denmark - Smith - Kohlert

Gudino as NI backup. McDuffie stays as the DI KR/WR.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

3 hours ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

I hope whatever riderfans are there get the business anytime the riders get called for PI.  Fire up the petitions!!

I think what ever Riders fan are there will be true Riders fans and not the meatheads from their forum. I trust our fans will treat them right. Sure a good razzing is in order, but not be jerks.

However, I think if Kaliff steps on the field, he needs to be booed into next week.

I wouldn't underestimate the Riders this week, because again I think its a game where they should be able to elevate their play. We've seen plenty of times where the inferior team (be it the Riders or Bombers in the past) were able to make it a really close game.

I expect Jones to rile them up some more with his "us vs the world" mentality. I'm just hoping it backfires because they seem to be focusing so much on the refs and the league rather than the football games.

2 hours ago, tacklewasher said:

I think what ever Riders fan are there will be true Riders fans and not the meatheads from their forum. I trust our fans will treat them right. Sure a good razzing is in order, but not be jerks.

However, I think if Kaliff steps on the field, he needs to be booed into next week.

yeah, when I've gone to Bomber games in Vancouver I've met my share of good-natured ****-talkers but I've also met a few ******* drunks who want to top off a Bomber loss by getting aggro on me and my wife. Stay classy everyone.

I seriously hope the Bombers do something to rile up Rider Nation.

I'm going to be hoping all week that they announce the starting offense one by one as per the usual and then at the end, they pause and go silent for about 30 seconds until "Bring Em Out Bring Em Out" goes over the PA while Smith and Dressler run out of the tunnel into the huddle at midfield.

Ultimate troll move.

For the first time in a long time I have confidence in the team. I used to have hope, which didn't last very long in some games. Is Nicholls an electrifying quarterback?? No. But he is determined, and he's getting the job done. Andrew Harris is determined, and I believe carrying much of the offence both emotionally and physically. Bond has made a huge difference on the line. Loffler has made a huge difference as well at the safety spot. Leggett. Wild. Bass. We have a good team right now, and I think the 13th man woman and child will make a big difference on Saturday.

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Looks like no Denmark or Roberts this week. Dressler smith Sheppard McDuffie Kohlert 

Frederick Fogg Johnson Adams 

Very curious if Denmark is dinged up or if they just don't want that many little guys on the field....and if so, was it a trade-off between Denmark and McDuffie??

Wild and Leggett also not on the field today. Randle and Macho both back practicing, tho it should be noted that Loffler still practicing with the 1s, thankfully. And Bauming says Sukh Chung also out today, and not sure if it's injury related or not....will know more after practice.

21 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Looks like no Denmark or Roberts this week. Dressler smith Sheppard McDuffie Kohlert 

Frederick Fogg Johnson Adams 

Uggg to Johnson getting the start again. I was hoping after watching the film on Johnson missing tackle after tackle and just not covering well all game MOS would put Randle back in the lineup.

Assuming Randle can go.

The week is young, perhaps a change still occurs.