Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!

SpeedFlex27

Give up no defensive touchdowns....we win handily....even if we give up 1 I see us winning as I can't see the Als offence putting up 2 TDS of their own....

And still sense a Grant return TD today to help us along

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

When are you not in the gym is the question? :) Go Blue!

Few times a week lol....sported some Bomber gear tho for good vibes ..lotsa go bombers talk...we got this

When did everyone win THEIR Grey Cup this year:

Week 3 - BC Lions win their Grey Cup defeating the mighty Bombers in Winnipeg. Pretty much when they peaked. 

Week 6 - Ottawa RedBlacks win their Grey Cup, defeating the mighty Bombers at home. Don't call it a Crum-back. 

Week 9 - Calgary Stampeders win their Grey Cup defeating the defending Grey Cup champions, Toronto Argonauts. 

Week 12 - Edmonton Elks win their Grey Cup defeating the Ottawa RedBlacks at home for their first home victory of the season and their first home game in 22 tries. 

Week 14 - Saskatchewan Roughriders win their Grey Cup defeating their arch-rivals, the mighty Blue Bombers at home in the Labour Day Classic. 

Week 15 - Toronto Argonauts win their Grey Cup defeating the Montreal Allouettes, thus securing the East Division. So many victory laps, but nothing else to show for it. 

Week 15 - Hamilton Ticats win their Grey Cup defeating the mighty Bombers in Hamilton. Not many top quality wins to choose from but this one they earned. 

East Final - Montreal Allouettes win their Grey Cup shocking the Toronto Argonauts on the road. An upset that  no one is upset about. 

Grey Cup - Today... today is our Grey Cup.!The Winnipeg Blue Bombers attempt to win their Grey Cup, their 3rd in 4 years. 

Edited by JCon

3 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Go get em Blue. For my sanity, I can’t have the Faj win.

Yeah that would be an awful thing eh?...He's just not a winner...or leader, and to be quite frank....somewhat of a real ****** nozzle....he just a woah is me whiner....the doubters...the haters....the injury issue...shut up already and be a pro

Also Maas winning would irk me...He's not a good coach in my opinion....and I see where the Faj gets some of his stupidity from

50 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Same. It’s still surreal to me when they dominate a game. 

It's more nowadays we expect it or at the very least know for the most part we are never out of it of a game than in previous lean years where losing by just a little was a win.

Much better feeling.

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

I have a lot of nervous energy right now. 

My son is in a batting cage right now and I'm so jealous watching him. I wish I could crush some balls and release the tension. 

throw some iron around...thats what I do to mellow out...work the steel out with the devil so to speak

9 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Go get em Blue. For my sanity, I can’t have the Faj win.

Oh gawd him strutting around like he da man blithering on about haters and doubters knowing he had the least part in getting the W would be nauseating.

DO NOT let them hang around. Put the foot on their throat early and often so we see in the eyes of CF teammates wanting to take CF behind the woodshed and take care of business.