Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!

SpeedFlex27

And I’ll add this..That was the last time I have the sound on for a game on TSN. 
That was atrocious, and their bar is very low. 

Whoever said it on here was right, football is an annoyance to the network. 

I love the CFL forever but I unequivocally hate “TheCFLonTSN”. Everything about it. The hokey gimmicks, the panel, the production, the forced “humour”. The inane and idiotic announce teams.
The 2000’s era graphics. 

You get Rod Smith doing play by play when the game moves too fast for him so all he can do is yell the players last name slowly. 
Or Neilson screaming like a preteen. 

They’re a sports network who don’t have a single person, not a SINGLE one who knows how to call a football game. 

That **** channel and their **** broadcasts are wrecking the league. 
For me it even took a little away when we won in 21. 

Edited by JohnnyAbonny

and their pre game production of what they showed was garbage too...half of it was just repeats of what they offered up during the week....The CFL needs to go and market themselves to some competition who will put some legit effort into their product....TSN has got sloppy and lazy with the idea they have exclusivity...If you can get the same $$ value or more with 2...3 different Networks, who are able to be seen by any household in Canada...You go get that

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

and their pre game production of what they showed was garbage too...half of it was just repeats of what they offered up during the week....The CFL needs to go and market themselves to some competition who will put some legit effort into their product....TSN has got sloppy and lazy with the idea they have exclusivity...If you can get the same $$ value or more with 2...3 different Networks, who are able to be seen by any household in Canada...You go get that

That segment before the game where they literally focused on every player on each team and spewed what amounted to "here is this guy...he is looking to have a great game today...here is another guy who also does things that are good sometimes...". It was cringe.

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

That segment before the game where they literally focused on every player on each team and spewed what amounted to "here is this guy...he is looking to have a great game today...here is another guy who also does things that are good sometimes...". It was cringe.

yeah wtf was that?!!?...just cheap un-inspiring filler....garbage

it was all very very very lazy. I, too, was disappointed. It goes to the lack of respect the network has for the league and its fans.... and the fact that they won't put the biggest game of the year on CTV is the icing on the cake. Some sort of arrangement that involves multiple networks would help a lot...

2 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

They should have done a 'Shoresy'... Call out each players name then say 'You ready', 'Your going'.

6 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

15 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

And I’ll add this..That was the last time I have the sound on for a game on TSN. 
That was atrocious, and their bar is very low. 

Whoever said it on here was right, football is an annoyance to the network. 

I love the CFL forever but I unequivocally hate “TheCFLonTSN”. Everything about it. The hokey gimmicks, the panel, the production, the forced “humour”. The inane and idiotic announce teams.
The 2000’s era graphics. 

You get Rod Smith doing play by play when the game moves too fast for him so all he can do is yell the players last name slowly. 
Or Neilson screaming like a preteen. 

They’re a sports network who don’t have a single person, not a SINGLE one who knows how to call a football game. 

That **** channel and their **** broadcasts are wrecking the league. 
For me it even took a little away when we won in 21. 

2019 will forever be hailed by me as the greatest Bomber season I remember well, it will also be hailed as the most bush league GC broadcast of all time. The Keith Urban calling the game fiasco was just embarrassing really.

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

Of course he didn't. A MIKE never does in man coverage.

14 hours ago, Booch said:

Who else is there really?