Blue Bombers vs. Gappers Week 2 GDT

Geebrr

Just now, JohnnyAbonny said:

I don’t even want to think about the kind of havoc that world-class athlete Dan Clark would have wreaked. 

i think you mean

DAN    CLARK  !!!

3 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

Pissed off that Piggy didnt get a shot at the 1.

yeah, everyone but us knew that wasnt happening.

8 hours ago, Noeller said:

I really ******* hate that Tweets aren't embedding because I want to share how upset Michael Ball and Jamie Nye are that the Bombers socials team said "honest, Regina style pizza sucks"........ like, I never even knew Regina style pizza was a thing. How on earth is anyone taking this seriously? 

Likewise. Ball blocked me after I said something to the effect of his excuses for last year's banjo bowl when there was a supposed illness running through the team wouldn't have mattered in the long run  even if they were healthy.

35 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Dropped 4 gimme picks too...I guess the first one for Holm was simultaneous catch.

His second was punched out so I wouldn’t call that a gimme pick but I would call it a good PBU. 
Really thought Darby could have had that one in the end zone. 

7 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Wonder how many views this game got. Bet it’s big. The two best games of the season in the league are both bombers games lol. 

Didn’t have to request the channel at BWW in grand forks, it was ready to go.

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

Augustine needs to be reminded that he ought to run north and south, not east and west

I'm more concerned with his pass pro, and then his lack of consistency in gaining yards. Idc if he bounced off tackle a lot, but giving the ole block on chip and release puts collaros at risk, and he isn't going to get 20 touches per game. We need steady yards from the run game. Not a big run then a bunch of 2nd and longs. 

We need to air lift rbs in quick fast and in a hurry. Maybe NI, imp if nothing else. We've got none that have taken a rep this year other than auggy and brady.  Time to cut some global PR bodies.