Blue Bombers vs. Gappers Week 2 GDT

Geebrr

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

"Low Budget __________ " is just so applicable to all things Saskatchewan.... they're the Giant Tiger of provinces...

I really don't thin it is fair to disparage Giant Tiger like that. Bargain Harold's? Saan Store? Red Apple maybe?

13 minutes ago, Pepper_Brooks said:

Regina may not be great at almost anything, but when it comes to pizza, it truly shines, Regina style pizza is a delightfully indulgent combination of meat and cheese that nobody can resist. Low blow, I take more chagrin with their lack of strip bars. 

I'm not sure what to be taken aback more by... Defending their pizza, or encouraging saskabush nudity

Pizza Plagued Performance: Trevor Harris Throws 3 Interceptions Following Regina-Style Pizza Indulgence

Article:

The Saskatchewan Roughriders' quarterback, Trevor Harris, faced a challenging game against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, but his performance took an unexpected turn as he threw three interceptions, leaving fans bewildered. Rumors circulating among spectators suggest that Harris's ill-fated choice of indulging in Regina-style pizza prior to the game may have played a role in his subpar showing on the field.

Regina-style pizza, renowned for its thin crust and unique flavor combinations, is a local favorite that often tempts even the most disciplined palates. However, the greasy, heavy nature of this culinary delight might have taken its toll on Harris, leading to a lapse in his normally sharp decision-making skills.

The interceptions served as glaring reminders of the potential consequences of consuming heavy, high-calorie foods before physically demanding tasks. Such indulgences can leave individuals feeling sluggish and impact mental acuity, ultimately affecting their performance.