Lions v stamps

Mark F

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

Is the game worth watching,  or can someone give a very basic TLDR of what happened?   Apparently no stats so I can't even read those :(

Trouble in Parades early on (he missed a pair of FGs) leads to the CGY comeback falling short.

Maiar reminds me of when Drew Willy would throw for a bunch in garbage time once things were out of reach

VA has a typical VA game with a pick but 2 TDs to Rhymes

One LOL play where maeier throws an INT then CGY recovers the fumble bc the BC player lateraled it and CGY was last to touch ball

7 hours ago, Nolby said:

Vernon Adams scares no one

Maier scares even fewer....man.....if thats what he is,,,Stamps are in trouble. Maybe it was just a typical first game of year funk where everyone wasnt on same page, but they runningthesame system with for most part same offensive weapons, and he looked totally clueless....and his accuracy was Fajardoesque

47 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I can’t even come up with a comparable to Maier.  He looks like he spent the off-season on the couch eating Flamin Hot Cheetos.

Then Calgary sends out their running QB who promptly runs straight out of bounds for a 2 yard loss.

yeah was gonna say....looks like he found a few extra lbs's in the off-season

I expect BC to start fast but fade as the season goes on. I expect Calgary to be middling all year with Oscar-Maier-Weiner-Arm. I expect the Elks to improve as the season goes on. I expect the Riders to be a dumpster fire stuffed in a locker all year. 

Allowing VAJ to play pitch and catch all night did the stumps in.....If Cal. sticks with the type of pass rush they displayed in that game, they'll be a bottom feeder....It would be a slaughter of great proportions if they employ that same rush against us....Zack could set records ....Their anemic 'get to the qb.' was matched only by their opening game attendance