wbbfan

1 Brady rode the Brady train to success 

2 the Jeff’s only one combined sack but a few kds tfl and great run stopping 

3 rose best game of the year

hh grant with the td return redemption 

crunch of the game miller on kick cover with the ko 

block of the game Bailey a few times  on big Brady runs 

5 minutes ago, johnzo said:

HH to the Winnipeg crowd that basically closed out the game.  Completely discombobulated Rourke and the Lions.

TBH I'm shocked at how badly BC was prepared for noise but I'll credit our side with it and move on.

Crowd rattled rourke as much as our pass rush. Huge. 

And yeah the ol was great. 

3 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

I’d give it to Mike Miller. Reminded me of the Grey Cup 2019 hit. 

It’s interesting they don’t like helmet on helmet when it come to the qb but fair game on every other player on the field. I know I know but really have to minimize violent head shots no matter the player.

1. Brady - guy would not be denied.  Spinning away as Purifoy held a leg, trying to turn him upside down… awesome.  When he pops up outta the pile all jacked up, you know it was a gooder

2. Defense - challenged everything, sure tackling.  Played fast and hit harder.  Linebacker blitz that levelled Rourke late was pure art.

3.  O-Line - after that 3rd quarter run drive, BC had had enough.  Enough of getting trucked in the cold and enough of being shown who they are.

HH to the home crowd! Electric atmosphere and influenced the Lions on O.  Absolutely fantastic 

50 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

1 Brady rode the Brady train to success 

2 the Jeff’s only one combined sack but a few kds tfl and great run stopping 

3 rose best game of the year

hh grant with the td return redemption 

crunch of the game miller on kick cover with the ko 

block of the game Bailey a few times  on big Brady runs 

Yea Bailey has really bought in to the role he is asked to play for this team. Not an easy feat sometimes.

1 hour ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Kind of an ugly one like last years Western Finals but we were most definitely the better team today. HM to the home crowd who made it so tough for BC’s offense on the final drive there. That could have been a difference maker. 

We were way better this year than last in this game,it shouldn't of been that close

13 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Guy seldom blitzes. Even more rarely blitzes well. Final lions drive and hall is like “know what? Fk these kitty cats go get ‘em!” 
 Secondary Put on a master class. 

Hall blitzes all the time, it's just rarely anything special. Just send guys. 

But the D was fired up today. Rourke didn't do **** until he started throwing up prayers to try and rally late and they said **** no to the BC run game from the get go.

1. Brady O. Any hundred yard game (130 6.5 avg) in a playoff in November and win deserves the numero uno. ok, so I’m a homer. 

2. Janarion Grant. He found BC seams for the third time this year, and when needed.

3. Winston Rose, because he was going to be picked on and made them pay, when needed. 

HH, IGF fans that iced the game in the final minute.

Crunch of the game - Mike Miller the returner killer!

Edited by Rod Black

10 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

1. Brady O. Any hundred yard game (130 6.5 avg) in a playoff in November and win deserves the numero uno. ok, so I’m a homer. 

2. Janarion Grant. He found BC seams for the third time this year, and when needed.

3. Winston Rose, because he was going to be picked on and made the pay when needed. 

HH, IGF fans that iced the game in the final minute.

Crunch of the game - Mike Miller the returner killer!

I started choking up a bit when it was 3rd and 16 and the crowd went to a whole new level, and then again on that last BC drive. It truly was an honor to be there at IGF today. Thanks for such an awesome experience Bombers, and Bomber fans!!

Edited by kelownabomberfan

8 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I started choking up a bit when it was 3rd and 16 and the crowd went to a whole new level, and then again on that last BC drive. It truly was an honor to be there at IGF today. Thanks for such an awesome experience Bombers, and Bomber fans!!

Great to hear you could make the trip! Super memories and kids that could be there will have terrific memories for the next 80 years. 

A classic victory for the fans at IGF. 

Edited by Rod Black

33 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Hall blitzes all the time, it's just rarely anything special. Just send guys. 

But the D was fired up today. Rourke didn't do **** until he started throwing up prayers to try and rally late and they said **** no to the BC run game from the get go.

He stunts very very seldom blitzes. Generally 1 lber. He was jail break blitzing on the last drive.