3 stars plus hh bc sucks

wbbfan

24 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Post game Collaros and O'Shea said he'll be good to go, no concerns. Worst case stick a needle in it. Streveler was a beast in 2019 playing with an injury much worse. Zach will be fine.

yeah we were listening to post game interviews on OB and Zack came on and said that he's good to go.  He could have played that last series if he had to but there was no need as it was just going to be running plays anyway.  Zack was in good humour and I have no doubt that he's going to be ready and raring to get out there and kick some Argo butt.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

yeah we were listening to post game interviews on OB and Zack came on and said that he's good to go.  He could have played that last series if he had to but there was no need as it was just going to be running plays anyway.  Zack was in good humour and I have no doubt that he's going to be ready and raring to get out there and kick some Argo butt.

yup total non-issue...tho media is gonna hype it and run with it, and use it as a main narrative all damn week in total TSN fashion.....and was ZC ever pumped for that on filed interview for the trophy presentation...he said the s and the f word hahahaha

45 minutes ago, Booch said:

yup total non-issue...tho media is gonna hype it and run with it, and use it as a main narrative all damn week in total TSN fashion.....and was ZC ever pumped for that on filed interview for the trophy presentation...he said the s and the f word hahahaha

on RF.com they're saying the CFLPA should really start stepping in and not letting injured players play. Collaros is going to get shot up so he doesn't feel anything and that just shouldn't be allowed anymore lol.

Edited by Bigblue204

Just now, Geebrr said:

Is this Migs or Cereal Killer? 

95% of them there are just idiots...reading their GDT was hilarious

4 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

on RF.com they're saying the CFLPA should really start stepping in and lot letting injured players play. Collaros is going to get shot up so he doesn't feel anything and that just shouldn't be allowed anymore lol.

so I guess letting the BC returner back in after getting KO'd is fine tho?...silly flatliners

17 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I have honestly never heard a louder crowd than yesterday - and it was the whole game. 

It is deafening from the time the ball is spotted every down. 

I felt pride hearing that roar. A couple of times I just kinda sat or stood and took it all in. Even being 3k shy of a sellout, it was spectacular in there. Here's hoping IGF West is jammed with blue and gold on Sunday. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I felt pride hearing that roar. A couple of times I just kinda sat or stood and took it all in. Even being 3k shy of a sellout, it was spectacular in there. Here's hoping IGF West is jammed with blue and gold on Sunday. 

On that last drive when the crowd was going crazy and Rourke couldn't get it together... allowing the clock to run down from 33 to 13 seconds left... I don't know if I've ever experienced a bigger home field advantage in my life...  they should've been able to run three plays there... I pointed out the clock to my fellow yellers and said (yelled) "does he know the clock is running?" 

One other note from yesterday... Prior to the EF, they showed footage from IGF of staff getting ready for the game, and there's Wade Miller, in full winter wear, pushing a cart full of road salt and other supplies needed to get the stadium ready. 

How many CEOs would be doing that on game day?? I honestly can't think of a single other one in the CFL. It's really crazy. IIRC, last year before the WF, they showed him out shovelling off the seats in the stadium with all the other workers. 

Hats off to Wade for being such a huge part of this team's success.... 

2 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

on RF.com they're saying the CFLPA should really start stepping in and not letting injured players play. Collaros is going to get shot up so he doesn't feel anything and that just shouldn't be allowed anymore lol.

I think they have a glimmer of truth. Ofc they just want collaros to sit and us to lose  

I wouldn’t mind having all the drs work for the league and be assigned to teams. They ir reports to the pa the league the player and the team. Players have some ability to play hurt but over sight that guys like buck don’t take excessive risks when hurt. 
 In the end the huge portion of decision making should be on the player, but some guys make things worse by not taking time when needed. I remember a time when Harris got hurt and could barely move with the ball and didn’t come out. They had to pull him. 

6 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I’m not sure about he could have played the last couple of series. As soon as he began to run out onto the field, he automatically came up somewhat lame, stopped and turned around shaking his head that he was not good to go. His mobility is obviously key to the type of game he plays so he would have been severely limited in what he could usually do if he had to go out there. I’m sure tho the trainers will perform their magic and he will be good to go come Sunday.

39 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I’m not sure about he could have played the last couple of series. As soon as he began to run out onto the field, he automatically came up somewhat lame, stopped and turned around shaking his head that he was not good to go. His mobility is obviously key to the type of game he plays so he would have been severely limited in what he could usually do if he had to go out there. I’m sure tho the trainers will perform their magic and he will be good to go come Sunday.

This is exactly what I saw and why I think all the "he's totally fine" talk is secrecy bs. He tried to go back out and was in really rough shape. As was mentioned tho, he came out for the trophy presentation and the post game presser and didn't seem impaired in any way..... Sooooooooo... Did they shoot him up in there somewhere, or was it adrenaline or what? It's curious because he tried to go back in the game and could barely stand on that ankle.