Back 2 Back CHAMPS at Elkimos GDT

Nolby

Any word on how banged up Agudosi is?  

Also I'm assuming Winston Rose is also still playing hurt since he was beat frequently out on the field tonight?

Best game for Oliviera IMO he actually kept his legs going instead of instant-crumple after first contact. 

Not the greatest game but I'll take the win and hope that the boys get some rest before the next big game.   

Just now, Brandon said:

Any word on how banged up Agudosi is?  

Also I'm assuming Winston Rose is also still playing hurt since he was beat frequently out on the field tonight?

Best game for Oliviera IMO he actually kept his legs going instead of instant-crumple after first contact. 

Not the greatest game but I'll take the win and hope that the boys get some rest before the next big game.   

Agudosi didn't come back so I'd assume he'll be out awhile.  Looked like a high ankle sprain if no bone broken.

4 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Rose consistently a step and a half away from the play or more.  Playing further off the receiver to compensate for the foot perhaps?  Not exactly all-star stuff lately.

Not holding my breath based on how he looked in pre-season but it would be great if Ford is ready to take that spot at some point

28 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Rose consistently a step and a half away from the play or more.  Playing further off the receiver to compensate for the foot perhaps?  Not exactly all-star stuff lately.

It’s what happens when guys try too hard to get picks. Happened a lot last year too.

3 hours ago, BigBlue said:

I am not sure why you think that unless you think the O-Line is progressing...

If  we start  running outside the tackles it may open up a lot of other stuff, including  traps, hitches, look ins ... it is crucial we do a lot of deceptive stuff to keep their D in a state of confusion (given their many personnel changes)

Edmontons run d is not good.