BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS at LIONS GDT

Nolby

19 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Rourke made 3 dynamite throws or this was an absolute thrashing.... and the chips were stacked against the Bombers with the short week and all the injuries.... let that sink in. 

Imagien if ba kyrie couture demski were healthy and we got back kongbo plus desjarlais? We’d beat bc into pop Warner. 

Just got back from a buddies,man,this is such a gravy win. All the talk all week is Rourke,lions defense,scoring all these points and no one is close to them......leave it to the boys to walk in there and start stomping them right odd the first play. All 3 phases played elite today and this is the Bomber team were use to seeing.

I watched the first half live and then had to go off and broadcast a lacrosse game on the radio (I have a weird job...) and came back after it was over. The wife, who is well trained, had it paused at the half when I got home and ready to FFWD. 

**** you "Kid Canada" and all the jerking off everyone did. Zach Collaros puts on an absolute clinic and proves why he's still the MOP, *****... 

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

I watched the first half live and then had to go off and broadcast a lacrosse game on the radio (I have a weird job...) and came back after it was over. The wife, who is well trained, had it paused at the half when I got home and ready to FFWD. 

**** you "Kid Canada" and all the jerking off everyone did. Zach Collaros puts on an absolute clinic and proves why he's still the MOP, *****... 

To be fair, I do think Rourke has a bright future and will be one of the better QBs in the league... but our D taught him a painful lesson Saturday night, and Zach is still king 😎

Edited by CanuckGod

I don’t watch the halftime stuff, usually, but Dunigan had an interesting breakdown of the Jeffcoat interception. 

We threw a lot at Rourke on that play, blitzed from depth,  pressure took away the quick read away from the blitz , Jefferson blows up the backside and takes that read away, Rourke panics and goes to the dump off over the middle but unaware Jeffcoat dropped out. 

Pretty beautiful 

30 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I don’t watch the halftime stuff, usually, but Dunigan had an interesting breakdown of the Jeffcoat interception. 

We threw a lot at Rourke on that play, blitzed from depth,  pressure took away the quick read away from the blitz , Jefferson blows up the backside and takes that read away, Rourke panics and goes to the dump off over the middle but unaware Jeffcoat dropped out. 

Pretty beautiful 

Said before the game we would befuddled Rourkie by different fronts and dropping diff guys off like he hasn't seen ..jeffcoat pick...Rutz pick...perfect examples and awesome game planning

22 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

BA is a giant part of this team and should be back soon enough so only getting better 

This might be my biggest take away from last night. What we did to BC, we did without a handful of starting players. When this team gets back to 100%, watch the **** out.... 

Yup..Wilson and BA...Rutz still learning and getting better each game...No Demski and Couture....and most likely some NFL free agent returnee as we def have the cash...and likely we will be destination if choice if we keep winning as it is....we just warming up...teams should be worried...ii expect next week to be a even bigger statement game